Day six of hell

(Remember the days)

I opened my eyes slowly. Was all of this a dream? Like did I dream?

My eyes was fully open. I looked around and tears came from my eyes.

I don't know what happened to me but I can't remember what we was saying. I just remember pictures from this bad dream.... It wasn't something I will remember anyway.

That actually is reality.

I was still in this room. I can remember how I did come here, and what hapened. It's just I don't remember the peoples name and what I did talk about with them. Actually.. Who kiddnapped me? I try to remember. I remember the corridor with doors and signs on. The signs did have names. I remember what I saw... Yoongi! I don't remember who was the one but I know I saw him.

I looked at my stomach and foot. It not hurts that much... But still I feel the pain. Actually how long have I been here? Or did have locked eyes?

I looked at a mirrow. I look awful. I saw my neck. I touched the place slightly. It do not hurt but it's still a mark. It looks like vampire-bite. Who did this to me?

Did a vampire bite me? Are actually vampires true? What am I thinking. It's not a bite.

I want to get out... I'm hungry! I started kicking the door. I did it untill my foot hurt. Now both of my feets do hurts...

I need to not think about it. I should get some more sleep. I should rest, maybe my mind will mork again. Maybe I will remember. I laid down and locked my eyes. I opened them again and yelled.

"GET ME THE FUCK OUT OFF HERE! I CAN'T BE HERE! AHH" I screamed so high. Then my head began to hurt. I fall down on the floor and it began to be blurry. I heard someone run up to me.

"Y/N you okay, omg!" A figur come and took me up.

-----

(Yoongi P.O.V)

I was in my room looking at pictures from my school. This was prison for me. My only friends was Taehyung. No one did care about me. Or it was one girl that was really kind to me. The other girls.. Didn't. Boys was okey but girl's began with everything that made my school prison. I would never go to school. The girl that was kind to me was Taehyungs girlfriend but she become a bitch and forgot everything. She didn't know us. But it was good for us to because she was too much. She was just a lovely girl. Every girl liked Taehyung but I was nothing. I looked at the picture off us three hugging it was always us, or me and Taehyung. That bitch will burn in hell for what she did, but I still miss her and like her... Taehyung do the same. But hate is still there.

The door opened so I hide my pictures. Taehyung ran here with a body in his arms. I did know who it was. I recognize her.

"Help me, something happened to Y/N!" Taehyung looked at me scared.

"Lay her here, but how did you know?" I said to him and he laid Y/N at my bed.

"That you let someone lay at your bed. I did go to give one of the girls water. Then I heard baning and screams from Y/N's room. I was need to check!" Taehyung said looking at her and patting her.

"Nothing have happened to her. You can go now" I said but he didn't pay attention to me. He then took her shirt up.

"What the fuck are you doing!" I said and slapped his hand.