A Dark Souls reader

So I've been wanting to do this for a while, so here ya go~
A dark souls opening~
Now this opening can be used for just dark souls, or I believe it can work for another series as well...
Like say the reader waking up in a different universe?....
It's up to you to decide~

Also, I left the reader's gender up in the air, so that you may make it a boy or a girl!

Rules for giveaways;

1: You may use this as an opening chapter for a story, just remember to credit me!

2: Please don't try and copy this, saying you made it..... -_- like really? I'm pretty sure I wrote it....

3: Try to be a bit creative with the story- hell! Ask me if you need help, I gladly collaborate with someone to make an amazing dark souls story

4(Optional): Link me the story, so that I may read it for myself.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You dodged the great sword the black knight swung towards you, landing on your feet behind it. Taking the chance, you sunk your weapon into it's back. Putting your foot onto it's back, you pulled your blade out of the hollow knight, kicking it off the edge of the cliff. You sighed heavily, checking yourself for any injuries.

"These black knights are really troublesome aren't they?" You glanced over at Solaire, who sheathed his sword. He took off his helmet, wiping his forehead, before looking at you with sad eyes. You hummed lightly, already spotting the next enemy. Ignoring the sun bro behind you.

"I can see you're really adamant about this..." He sighed watching you parry the black knight that charged you, sinking your blade into it's chest. You then swung to your side sending the hollow off the edge. You breathed out heavily, looking back at Solaire.

"What other choice do I have?" You walked across the small broken and melted bridge, scouting the area for any knights, Solaire following right behind. You were quick to notice the three black knights that stood in front of the fog wall, prepared to fight you. You sighed, popping your neck, glancing back at Solaire.

"You ready?" He nodded, equipping his helmet once more. Lightning formed in his hand as you charged forward. You slid underneath a great axe, slashing upwards at the arm damaging it. Lightning was shot right over your head at the second black knight, stunning it. Taking your chance you swung your blade across it's chest, coating your weapon in red blood. You rolled once more, dodging the halberd of the third knight. Raising up your shield, you rammed it into the hollow, sending it tumbling to the ground. You backstepped the knight that jumped at you, before rushing in to slash at its neck. With a loud scream the knight dissipated into mist. You looked over at solaire who was struggling with the first black knight. You calmed your breathing, feeling your hand become hot. You threw your shield onto your back, a deadly fire enveloping your hand. You tossed the massive fireball at the knight, burning it till it turned into mist. Solaire nodded in thanks, before running towards you.

"(Y/n)! Watch out!" You quickly turned around, grabbing ahold of your shield once more, barely blocking the ultra greatsword. The knight took advantage of your surprise by attacking once more, breaking your guard. You looked at the knight's sword with wide eyes, hoping your armor would save you. But right before the sword killed you, a sunlight spear pierced itself into the knights skull, burning it into a crisp. You panted heavily, looking back at Solaire.

"Thanks..." He nodded, chuckling happily. You both than stood there in silence, looking at the fog wall in front of you. The sound of the first flame echoing throughout the kiln.