Spoopiest Story Ever

Hello, I'm legendary ghost hunter Ron Burgundy.  Here's how I became a ghost hunter. It started like every horror movie I've watched. A cold, rainy night. I was home with my dog Baxtor like usual.  And all of a sudden I heard a thump on my roof. I went to investigate and I found *gasp* a tree branch.  So I went back inside and turned on the TV. But all of a sudden the electricity went out. I got really scared because I'm afraid of the dark, but I grabbed my flashlight and began to investigate. I went outside and *gasp* there was a blown fuse. I went back inside and called my electrician, Dave. He said that he would be there in ten minutes. After a sandwich or seven he finally got here. I told him to hurry up because there was a new episode of Dora coming on soon, and he fixed it in about five minutes. Then, he came inside and watched the new Dora with me. We eventually became best friends and co-owners of the Dora Fan Club.

                                                                                 The End 

                                                                              Role Credits

Wait, sorry, wrong story. Sorry about that, that's the story of how me and Dave became friends. Okay, here's the real story. It was a dark and stormy night, man that happens a lot, and my dog Baxter had just gone outside. Then, I heard a thump on my roof and saw *gasp* another tree branch. "I really need to cut down that tree," I thought. Then I looked back and Baxter disappeared. I quickly panicked because Buster held the remote to watch Dora and I had to find him. I knew I had to start somewhere so I looked in the bedroom. But, he wasn't in his cradle. So next I had to check the living room. I thought he'd be in there because we had three doors. Two on each side and one in the middle. Needless to say, I did not find him watching the new episode of Dora without me, like that one time. I will never forgive you Baxtor. Next, I had to check the office. Sadly, he wasn't stuck in a file drawer again. Then, I checked the spookiest room in the house. The Basement!!! I looked around and heard a baby laughing. Now, people say that a baby's laugh is the sweetest sound in the world. It's not if it is two a.m. and you don't have a baby. Then, I turned off the baby monitor because I realized that the neighbor had the same monitor. Maybe I could spy on them? Anyway, I look up, and I see a haunted doll looking down at me. You know, everyday stuff. I see it and it's holding Baxtor. (Oh, by the way Baxtor is like really, really small) I know I have to defeat it and make sure it doesn't delete the Dora on my DVR.  I know that the only way to defeat demon dolls, is to throw a cowboy boot at it. So I ran upstairs after telling it to stay still because I'm going to kill it. I finally found my cowboy boots and ran back downstairs, but it's not there. I wish it had some manners. If something told me to stay still because he had to get something to kill me, I would. Anyway, I look all around my house (and maybe watched 72 episodes of Dora) until I realize it must be in the other spookiest room in the house. THE ATTIC!!!! I look inside and throw the cowboy boot at it. It hits the demon doll, and me and Baxter live happily ever after. Oh, and one time we got to meet Dora in public.