PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

They’re sitting under tree. The princess is sleeping while leaning on the shoulder of the prince carrying a sweet smile on her beautiful face. The prince whispered to the ear of the girl while wearing a smirk and said, “You’re only mine, my princess.”

The princess woke up. “Still lovely as ever.” Said the prince. The princess blushed immitating the color of a ripe tomato.

They’ll never care what will happen until that day came…

“Are you sure you’re going to that place? I’m gonna ask the queen that you’ll gonna stay with me. We love each other, aight?” The prince asked comforting the princess. The both are crying. “Promise me you’ll come back. We still gonna marry each other in the future.” The prince stated confidently about their ‘wedding’.

“I promise.” Said the princess in between her sobs. They sealed their promises using their pinky fingers.

~

The princess can’t stop crying seeing the prince as he waved goodbye holding their promises that the princess will come back to him and gonna marry in the future. But,

“Manong mababangga na tayo!” My mom shouted. She’s a filipina, my father is a half-filipino but there’s no time to talk about it right now. I just closed my eyes and waited for the truck to bump our car.

I’m sorry Kaiden.