I Got Adopted! :D

I was skateboarding home from school. It's kinda a long way, but I'm okay with it. I made it to the orphanage rather quickly today. Today I was reading to the kids. "What book is it today, guys?"I asked softly. "The Princess And The Frog!"the kids said loudly. I finished the book and saw a women with blondish hair and blue eyes. She started to walk up to me. "You did a good job. It was..... calming" said the woman in a sweet tone. "Do you work here?" "No.I live here."I said grabbing my backpack off of a table."Bye!"I yelled going upstairs into my room. It was white with drawings on the walls. I threw my backpack on my bed. I grabbed my water tin to water my flowers. I always wanted a forest-looking room. "Neru! Get down her!" Yelled Ms.Kelly.

Miwa's POV

I was going to an orphanage to donate Wataru's old toys and when I got there I saw a young girl reading to the kids. When she read it was so relaxing. "You did a good job it was.....calming." I said as I started walking up to her."Do you work here?" I asked."No.I live here." she replied. I felt kinda sorry for her. Being a high schooler and still living in an orphanage.  That's kinda sad. "Bye!" She yelled  running upstairs.  I walked over to the counter."What's her name, Ms.Kelly?"I asked handing her Wataru's toys. "Neru Mikami. I feel sorry for her Sometimes, but she makes us all happy." She sounds like a good girl. Maybe I could adopt her."I would like to adopt her."I said."Great! Neru!Get down here!" Yelled Ms.Kelly.

Neru's POV

I ran down the stairs, with my phone in hand."Ya Ms.Kelly?" I asked texting my best friend Tsubaki.

T:Sup!:P

N:Nothin. Ms.Kelly wants to see me for some reason? :3

"Sombody just adopted you!!!"Ms.Kelly  said excitedly. "REALLY! You're not joking

right!?"I yelled out happily. "No. Ms.Asahina just adopted you."I turned  my head to the left only to see the last from earlier. "Your my new mom?"I asked. She nodes get head to tell me "yes"."I will pick you up tomorrow. Is that fine?" She asked."Yup!Bye!"I said running up the stairs.

N:Guess what!!

T:What? You finally gonna leave the orphanage.

N:Your no fun!~:P But yes. Your mom's adopting me!!!

T:Really!? That's great I get another little sis~.I'm gonna tell Louis, Azusa, and Ema..Nobody else!~:D

N: Ok bye bye! Goodnight*opens arms* I need my text hug!

T:Goodnight*Hugs*Bye!

N:Bye!

At the Asahina household

Tsubaki's POV

I can't belive Neru is going to be my adorable little sis. Hikaru came into the living room with Ukyo. "Why are you so happy Tsubaki?"asked Ukyo asked putting down a tray with 14 cups on it."No reason. Hey, is Louis here?"I asked."Yes.Why?"asked Hikaru."Cause I need to tell him something important. "I said going to Louis's room. u knocked on his door and it opened. Surprisedly Ema and Azusa was already inside."Hey guys I need to talk to you."I said sitting in a random chair." what is it, Tsubaki. "said Azusa Cleary hoping it's not something bad or stupid. "Mom is adopting a girl. That girl is Neru Mikami. "I said trying not to be too happy. "Really. That's wonderful!"said Ema. Totally unaware sombody was listening to them.

Fuuto's POV

So we get a new sister. We don't need another stupid person around here. Wait. Why do they know this girl. I wonder how this girl will be. At least I get a new toy.