Chapter one : pain

Maia's POV

Me and sans was walking by alphys lab , going thru some new inventions till alphys showed us the one new invention... The ray. It can make ANYONE human or monsters this can fuse any two souls. " t - this is t - the ray I was t - talking about ! " alphys smiled and handed it to me. Chara did seemed surprised and ran in front of sans "  I WANT TO TRY IT OUT ! " burst chara and she snatched it from frisk , who was holding it. " give it back ! " she yelled and they LITERARY had a argument over it. " hey guys , cut it out ! " I yelled and tried to get it back , I noticed sans didn't feel alright " sans , you Ok ? " I asked and he only smiled " yeah , kiddo I - ugh ! " he stopped and fell on one knee , falling to thew floor , clutching his stomach " SANS!!!!! " me and frisk's yelled and we tried to help him up , I heard a ripping sound and it got me worried. Chara was scared for her life on what was going on. " it....hurts !!! " he started to get a lil taller and I backed up , scared " sans ! " I tried to help him but the pain got worse and he got taller. Only about taller then me. ( 4'5 )  he was struggling and he kept getting taller " stop , plz stop it hurts ! " he tried to move but it kept hurting in his stomach His clothes started to rip and tear " ugh!!! " he started to grow a lil taller. About he was the size of the lab. The pain stopped ( for now. ) and he lowered his head , scared on what was going on. " wow. " Chara said and she looked around him , disbelief that this JUST happened. " sans , what was that ? " I asked , baking up , wanting to know if he was Ok. " sigh , I'm * pant Ok I just * pant have  a pain that's all - ugh ! " he felt himself have sharp , long fangs and deep red eyes. " maia....plz....run... "  he felt the pain get worse and tried to not break the lab. Alphys was frightened and ran to find a antidote. She had no luck " sans , I can't leave u ! Not at all! "  the ceiling was cracking and he bent his other knee , making the ground shake. " ugh ! It hurts ! Why is this happening !? " be felt worked till a few bricks hit frisk and knocked her out. " FRISK!!! " I yelled and ran over to her  His jacket , t-shirt and shorts ripped up my each other , making a tearing sound.

San's POV

" Ugh ! It hurts !  " was all I could say  , my stomach burned and it felt tight. I felt my teeth getting sharper by each second. All I could see was the horrified faces of them , mostly Maia. She ran closer to me and I tried to move but the ceiling was collapsing. " I...Can't... !!! " I felt myself get taller , not again !  I felt my back up against the ceiling. I huddled and at last...the lab collapsed. I grabbed alphys , frisk , chara and dropped them over the bricks and destroyed building. " you guys Ok ? Kiddo ? " I looked for her but couldn't find her. " KID!? " I yelled and looked for her...she was knocked out , unconscious. I grabbed her and left. Maia... plz be ok...

To be continued...