Chapter 1

Hi my name is Animefairy1 I don't own Inuyasha I just own the story line and the character I would like to meet the creator of Inuyasha and maybe make this and a another anime called princess Star. I hope you like the story this is my first story. Xoxoxoxo love Allie.😘😍
💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

Moon Stars profile

Hi my name is Moon Star I know it's weird but that is what my parents name me because I like the moon and falling stars. I live in America with my mom and dad I just found out that we are from the feudal era in Japan. I have long white hair with blue streaks I also have beautiful purple iris. I have D cup and my figure is a hour glass shape. I am 208 years old.

My mom and dad said that they have to tell me something they told me we are the rules of the southern lands in the feudal era then they died a little bit after they told me. I was so sad that I didn't now what to do. But I thought of something I always wanted to do. I have always been in to Japan and anime. So one day I decided to go to Japan and live I was walking around looking and going to temples than I went to Kagome's temple, to look around. Even though I didn't know Kagome at the time. Then I meet Kagome's grandpa and mom and brother Sota.

I talked to them I even told them I am a half  leopard demon and half dog demon they asked to see my demon form I said sure and I changed. They loved it and thought it was cool I helped them do some stuff around the temple.

While I was holding there cat Buyo Kagome and Inuyasha appeared and Buyo jumped out of my hands. It went to her that's when they noticed me and Inuyasha asked how are you? I said my name is Moon Star nice to meet you. At the same time lord Sesshomaru was walking by the well and he sensed something in the well.

So he jumped in and came to the present time he cracked the door to the well. That's when he saw me his inner demon came out and said that is our mate he then steps out and asked me what am I.

I tell him I'm a half leopard demon and half dog demon that my parents died they told me we were the rules of the southern lands. Kagome and Inuyasha and lord Sesshomaru were shocked they asked me if they can see what I look like I said sure. I then transformed they liked it. They asked me what I was doing here I said I have always wanted to go to Japan and I was helping with some of the work that needed to be done.

Lord Sesshomaru said how would I like to go to feudal Japan I said I would like to. So then we went to the feudal era and Inuyasha came to and said Sesshomaru you can't have her I want her to. Sesshomaru said to bad she doesn't want a half demon as her mate so he grabbed me and left for the western lands.
💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖
Authors note
I now it will be a while I'm trying to right this story I am gust having riders block and I can only get to WiFi once a week please comment and vote. I would like to now what you think love tell me should I continue Allie. I have been staying up tell 12am so 😴 I got to 646 words👏👐🙌💖
My favorite character is lord Sesshomaru doesn't he look sexy? I know people think he's mean but I love him.