Chapter 2

I'm trying to write this story but I am having writers block please
Comment....
Like....
Vote....
I would really appreciate what you have to say. Allie😘😍  I just got a new phone so I will try to write some more. 💞💗💓✌💝

Moon Star's profile🌜🌟
When Sesshomaru and I got to the castle ( when I say castle I mean it is a castle but looks Japanese but it was huge). I looked around it was very beautiful. Then lord Sesshomaru said how would you like to meet rin I said I would love to I just adore kids so I meet rin and she asked me how I was I said my name is Moon Star she said that is a pretty name I said thank you.

She also said are you going to be lord Sesshomaru mate I said I don't know I also meet what looks like a toad name jaken he asked in a rude way what kind of demon are you I said I'm half leopard demon and half dog demon I could tell by the way rin was looking that she wanted to see so I changed for her she loved it and wanted to play with my hair she also said that lord Sesshomaru and I would be good together jaken said human shut your mouth she is a part cat demon.

Lord Sesshomaru het jaken on the head and gave him a look that could kill he kept bowing and saying sorry over and over. Then lord Sesshomaru showed me my room it had a king size bed and it's own bathroom the bathroom had a big tub in it that was the size of a hot spring. I had my own closet with really nice kimono's in it I went to look for lord Sesshomaru I wanted to go visit Kagome he said tomorrow I said okay.

So the next day we were off to see my friends I said hi to Kagome and as I was asking how is she and her family doing Maroku said how are you cute I said I am good then I was talking to Kagome I felt someone touch my butt. I turned around and said want are you doing he said I can't help it you are so cute I would like you to be my wife and I slapped him on the face.

Then Sesshomaru showed up and said what are you doing to Moon Star. So that is your name it is a pretty good one for a pretty girl. He said back off she is mine. Then Inuyasha and lord Sesshomaru and Maroku started to fight 😠😡

Thank you for reading I really appreciate it ◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌ you  from animefairy1💕💖💓💝💞✌