Chapter 3

This is me in a wig what do you think please comment and vote you are the best animefairy1
💞💗💓✌💝

Moon Star's profile🌜🌟

I said stop fighting. What is wrong
they want you but you are with me
what do you mean with me you are my mate. I never said yes to you Sesshomaru are anyone Inuyasha said she would be better than that no emotions demon.

I said that isn't nice Miroku said that she should be with me I said what then I went to Shippo and Kelala I said what is going on they said that I have this smell and this beautiful look that will get anyone and anything I want so I said why are you not wanting me he said I am to young. But if I was older I would like to date you too.

I said that is so sweet and cute thank you Shippo can you guys help me Kagome said set boy and sango pulled Miroku by the ear and rin tried to talk to lord Sesshomaru I said thank you for helping.

I said let's talk and get to know each other first and you can say why I should be with you and not the others. Lord Sesshomaru because when you came out of the well my inner demon said that you are my mate and I am so in love with you. Okay Inuyasha what about you because you don't need to be with no emotions you also need to be with someone who can protect you I said what so lord Sesshomaru can't protect me not like I can. What about you Miroku I gust want you to bar my children and you are so beautiful.

So everyone please vote and tell me how you think she should be with I have done 330 words 👏👐🙌💖
wow◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌ you  from animefairy1💕💖💓💝💞