The Contest

*Photo made by @all-meh-edits on Tumblr

Thomas' P.O.V: I was about to make a new video, it was gonna be about a contest that I am making. He made up a quiz, on that quiz, there were a bunch of questions about Thomas.

The first person to get all the questions right, wins the contest, and gets to meet me.

I was about to start recording, but I had to do something first. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, my eyes were bright blue, let me explain.

You see, I'm not pale because I'm never go outside, it's because.... I'm a vampire.

I was born a vampire, and no one knows about it, and I'd like to keep it that way.

I quickly bit my wrist, tasting my own blood. Blood tripped from my wrist and it dripped on the ground.

I stopped and healed myself, I looked in the mirror, my eyes were back to normal.

I showed my teeth, I had a little blood on them. I quickly brushed my teeth, scrubbing really hard, I did not want anyone to know I was a vampire.

I went back to my recording setup and turned on the camera.

"What is up everybody!" I said. "So, today, I'm doing a little contest! You might wanna listen, because there is a big prize."

"To enter the contest, you have to go to the description and find the link to a quiz. It'll be on the top of the description."

"The first person to get all the questions right, will meet me on Monday, the 28th, 2017."

"Hurry! If you want to meet me, you better do this now!" I said, smiling, hiding my fangs.

"The contest will end once one person answers all the questions right. So, you better hurry!"

"Anyways, thank you all for watching, and I'll see you, in the next video, Keep it easy, guys, gals, and nonbinary pals, peace out!" I said, turning the camera off. 

I started editing the video, I set the thumbnail of me, smiling happily. The title of the video was "Announcement!"

I uploaded the video and kicked back and relax. We just have to wait for someone getting all the questions right.

I just fear one thing, that the lucky person is gonna find out, that I'm a vampire. Let's pray that doesn't happen.