The Interview

Victini and his friend has a new friend named oshawott let's check out what the group is doin right now

Victini:Heyyy oshawott what kind of type are you?

Oshawott:Me?I'm just a water type I haven't evolved yet.

Victini:Wait you know about Pokemon evolution?

Oshawott:Yes there are different types of evolution I studied it.There are different types of evolution,There is time evolution,trade evolution,and a evolutionary stone and a mega stone evolution.Would you like to hear about these  evolutions?

Victini:Yes please.

Oshawott:Ok let's start at the time evolution.The time evolution is like evee.Evee can evolve into any type of pokemon he want.In able to  evolve into a dark type he must train at night if he/she trains hard enough it can evolve into an umbreon.Then if physic it has to train in day time and if it trains hard enough it will evolve into a espeon.So next is trade evolution.Trade evolution is a trade.when you want your Pokemon to evolve that it only evolves in trading.You have to find someone that wants to trade in able to evolve.Evolutionary stone. Evolutionary stones can evolve your Pokemon there are different type of stones.There is water,fire,leaf,ice,shiny,dark,and electric stone.This stone can make your Pokemon evolve into any type.The final one is Mega evolution like.You can use mega stones to mega evolve your Pokemon.Mega evolution is not permanent it will were off after using it.So that's all of it.I told you everything about evolution.Any questions?

Victini:No questions.Finally someone who is a genius of evolution.Everybody come and listen to oshawott he is a genius at evolution.

The others:Ok Sure

As the journey continues...

Hey guys I'm sorry if this chapter bored you.Even if these chapter bored you please still support,share and vote for my story.Bye Guys!