The search for a new turf

Our friends are in a search for a new turf let's hear about the conversation.

Victini: Oshawott thank you for the genius observation about evolution.Do anybody want to search for a new turf?

The gang:Yeah!

Petalil:But why do you want to search for a new turf?

Victini:So Reshiram and his friends will never find us.

Petalil:Ok I'm in

Oshawott:me too

Shroomish:Me three

Servine:Me four

Swadloon:Me five

Victini:So everybody is in.Me and Oshawott will go north.Petalil and Shroomish will go south,while Servine and Swadloon will go to East.If somebody will find a turf Shout Turf turf turf 3X.

                           Victini and Oshawott
Victini:wait theres a flaming tree in the flaming forest maybe there's a turf there.

Oshawott:But there's a lake with a cave over there by the side of the flaming forest.What should we pick.

                              Petalil and Shroomish
Petalil:Hey there's a flower land over there we should live there

Shroomish:but there's a Poison forest by the side of the flower land.What should we pick

                            Servine and Swadloon
Servine: There's a rocky grassland over there we should live there.

Swadloon:There's a forest by the side of the rocky grassland.

All:Turf Turf Turf!Turf Turf Turf!Turf Turf Turf!

All:Huhhhh.

Victini:I know what to do we should combine all the places we should get some materials to build a turf for all of us.While shouting.

The gang:Ok.While shouting too.

After an Hour

Victini:finally it's finished.We have a new turf.

All:Fewwww.

As the journey continues...

Hey guys did you enjoy this chapter?Like,comment or share if you agree bye guys.Love you