---Chapter Three---

Narrator's pov

As the years past, Zelda healed and learned every name to every monster in the Ruins. Her favorite to play with was the Froggits. Asgore had given her permission to go to the Ruin doors but she could never open them, she wasn't strong enough to do so anyways. She was now 18 years old, she still spoke to her best friend Papyrus pretty much everyday. They talked over text or while they sat on either side of the door. Neither could remember what the other looked like though they still shared the same feelings

Zelda's pov

CoolSkeleton95 has logged on

Sup m'lady

LegendOfMe has logged on

Hey Pap..

What's wrong love?

I'm just sick of being in the ruins, I feel like I'm trapped..

Asgore still won't let you leave?

Of course not..says I'm better off here

You need to learn new things right? Try telling him that

I have..said I can learn it from books

Lame

Sorry m'lady, gotta go. Sans needs me

CoolSkeleton95 has logged off

Bye Pap...

LegendOfMe has logged off 

I sigh and throw myself onto my bed. This room is were I've spent most of my life and it is starting to drive me insane. I need to adventure places I haven't seen before, I need to see things I haven't since I was six. I wish mom could just take me away. I sigh and get up to go to the kitchen to start dinner for dad and I. "Zelda dear? Is everything alright?" I heard dad say from his chair in front of the fireplace, another spot I spend a lot of time at. "I'm fine dad, why?" I asked, I've voiced my opinion about wanting to leave many times but no matter how many times I do the answer is always the same. "You've been sighing a lot lately..I feel you are no longer happy with me.." I stopped what I was doing and ran to him, I put my arms around him in a hug. He is surprised but hugs me back, he kisses the top of my head between my ears. "I love you dad and I always will, it's just that I would like to visit everywhere else" I said, my left ear twitched as I was ready for his speech about not needing to leave. "Take a walk with me?" I smiled up and him and nodded my head. "I do wish I could keep you here forever my child but you are right. You need to learn things from outside the Ruins" my ears perked up as this was something I wasn't used to hearing. "Please just stay with me for a little longer? Just two days" I nodded my head and smiled, suddenly dad stopped. I look the way he is looking to see Temmie attacking a small child, without thinking I run over and kick Temmie away from the human and pick the child up. "Are you alright child?" I asked, they nodded before looking up at me. Their red eyes looked at my face for awhile before they saw my ears twitch at the top of my head. They gasp and reach up, I allowed them to sit on my shoulders and play with my ears. "My name's Zelda, what's yours??" I asked as I walked toward dad, he seemed amused by me kicking Temmie. I feel kinda bad about it now though. "I'm Chara!!" They said happily, I giggled. "That's a very nice name Chara" I said as I stopped to stand next to dad, "I am Asgore, nice to meet you Chara" My dad said with a slight bow, Chara and I laughed at him. By the time we got to the house Chara had fallen asleep, their head between my ears. My left ear twitched every time they exhaled, we put them in my room. After that I made tea and carrot cake, dad ate three pieces of the cake. He always eats more than he should when it's my turn to cook anything, which is funny when I make anything he doesn't like. I made sure that there was some left for Chara when they woke up. I'm sipping my tea while reading in the large chair by the fire when dad sighs deeply, I look up at him and place my book on the arm. "What's wrong dad?" I asked, he smiled at me before looking at the floor. "Chara is going to want to leave as well, I already told your mother that you're leaving in two days but how should I tell her about Chara?" I understand that they've had troubles  and dad has told me a couple things about what's been going on. "Maybe they won't want to leave? And if they do wish to, I will protect them. I promise" I leaded over and touched his hand with a gentle smile, he smiles back at me before getting up and kissing my forehead and walking off. "I'm heading to bed my child, goodnight" He yawned a little before turning around and going to his room. I sighed before going back to my book. I read for a while longer before going to bed myself, with Chara still in my bed for the lack of having anywhere else to put them.

<-_->

Sorry for the long wait, school started again and so I've kinda been focused on that but I'll try to update whenever I can. Thanks for reading my dudes