Chapter 5

I slowly wake up to see jack facing me, his slow deep breath hitting my face I was so mesmerised by his face I didn't realise his arm was loosely draped over my waist. I carefully get out of bed not waking jack I turn my head to see corbyn and Christina snuggled up sleeping peacefully I quietly creep down stairs to see my brother sitting on the sofa just flicking through his phone. It made me smile I missed him so much it was so odd not being around him all the time. "Good morning" I said quietly "morning" he said in his usual happy voice. We chatted for a bit while sipping on coffee. Christina and corbyn appeared hand in hand a little while later and we continued are conversation with them and soon enough all the other boys emerged from their rooms. "So what do you want to do today?" I said breaking a comfortable silence "um do you guys want to go shopping?" Daniel said. We all agreed on going to the mall. After breakfast we all get ready and we leave to go shopping. we take the the metro so it didn't take to long to get there. when we arrived we went straight to Starbucks, Jack insisted on buying my drink. We had a mini whipped cream fight for about 10 minutes then decided to go to some shops. Me and Christina drag the boys into Sephora and after about 20 minutes of debating which eyeshadow palette we wanted we bought our goods and to the relief of the guys we left. We went in loads of clothes and shoe shops, we walked past a jewellery shop, I was just glancing through the window as we walked by and a beautiful ring caught my eye. It was silver, It was a row of roses making up the band and there was a small opal stone in it. I stopped and stared for a good two minutes. When I looked up everyone was gone except jack he was waiting for me, how cute. We caught up with the others and some how found ourselves in toysRus after several games of "the floor is lava" me and Christina fell in love with these giant teddy bears. Luckily Christina had corbyn to buy her one but I had no one so I walked away and caught Jonah and Zach messing around on the electric cars. About ten minutes later the rest met up with us, jack come up to me and told me to close my eyes I did so and when I was told to open them up again I saw one of the giant teddies I wanted "omg jack, I love you so much" I said giving him a hug. "Oioi" the boys shouted in unison I just ignored them we got back home and chilled for the rest of the day, i had a really good day and jack seemed to get cuter and cuter by the minute.