Chapter 6

You woke up first this morning, so you crept down stairs and started making breakfast. You made fruit smoothies and crepes, you put multiple spreads like Nutella and blueberry sauce on the table. After about ten minutes jack came out of my room, I smiled up at him "good morning" "good morning" he said in return. We sat down and waited for the others talking about random shit like always. Jack always put a smile on my face and made me laugh and together we would always be so goofy. After a short while everyone came down stairs and we went and ate the breakfast I had made. Jonah said that we needed to get food and other essentials from target but I really didn't want to go so I told them I would stay home. "And I will keep Hannah company" jack said to the others, I felt my cheeks begin to blush. I look over at Christina she just winks, I did tell her about me maybe having a crush on jack so when she heard what jack said she got a bit too happy and she didn't hide it very well. Corbyn nudged her and gave her a questioning look she just shook her head as if it was nothing. They all got ready and left and jack and I together. Alone
We were just having a conversation when all of a sudden jack picked me up and took me out side "jack what are you doing" I screamed and slapped his chest. He looked down at me with a devilish grin and that's when I realised that i was about to be thrown in the pool. I squeal as I hit the water, "JACK" I screamed as I emerged rubbing the water out of my eyes. He was stood there snapchatting me in hysterics I splashed him as much as I could but it didn't really work so I asked for him to pull me out but instead I yanked him into the water. We were both laughing to the point of tears, jacks hair had fallen all of his face I leaned in closer and pushed the curly mess back. He wrapped his arm around my waist and he looked into my eye and then BAM we kissed we stayed staring at each other for several minutes "jack it's not that I'm not enjoying this but I'm freezing" he let out a small giggle and we both got out. After my shower I walked into my room and jack was standing with his back to the door. shirtless. The muscles on his back were so defined, he looks hot to say the least. He turned around I quickly looked away so it didn't look like I was staring at this rather fit boy while I was just in a towel but his front was even more of a treat I quickly picked up the fist tshirt I saw and some shorts and changed in the bathroom. I walked down stairs and saw him sat there in his favourite yellow jumper and some sweats he looked up from his phone and look down at my tshirt his eyebrows knit together "oh right Logan gave it to me last time I was in la now the "u Good bro" merch made sense to him. "The guys want to know if we are hungry or they well go to chipotle "I'm not hungry are you?"
"Nahhh I will tell them to go without us" I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, just thoughts of it made my stomach fill with butterflies. "Jack... you know what happened in the pool?"
"Yes I think I know" he said with a large grin. "What did it mean?" Jack sighed and scratched the back of his head "Hannah I like you, I really like you" he grabbed my hind and interlocked our fingers "I really like you too jack" a grin plastering my face jack leaned in and kissed me again this time it got a bit more heated, I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck while his were gripping my waist.