Chapter 49

Logan waited patiently outside room 114 in the hospital. It was only him, and his love inside the room.

He had only just found that Everest was in hospital by his friend, and came almost immediately for her. He didn't know what happened, the doctors didn't know, only some guy ended up with him in his arms and here she was.

Visiting hours were almost over. But Logan never wanted to leave here at all.

Inside the room was Everest.

Her brown hair was spread out across the sheets off the hospital bed. A small frown never leaving her face. Her face was still with no emotion as if she was sleeping peacefully.

No one knew what had happened to her, but her.

The door opened slowly, the sound of creaks were entering Everest's ears. She wasn't awake,  but she wasn't death.

The blonde boy, Logan entered impatiently. He quickly walked over to his girlfriend, scanning her down.

A nurse had just walked in, "excuse me, sir. No visitors," the nurse softly said.

"No! Please, you must let me stay the night, she needs to know I'm here."

"Sir, she's asleep. She won't even know you're here," the nurse, Katherine said. "Please, let her rest,"

There was a small sigh from Everest, Logan's eyes widen. "She's waking up, isn't she?"

"Sir, I don't know what you're talking about. But you must go, now," but they both know they heard her sigh.

"Pl-"

"Don't make me call security," the girl snapped, her eyes turning dark and cold towards Logan. "Your friend isn't waking up now, leave." Logan nodded slowly, waiting for the nurse to leave. "If you don't leave in the next second while I'm gone, I'm calling security,"

Katherine turned around and left, Logan turned to Everest who 'twas lying on the bed so peacefully.

"Hey, Evie." Logan whispered. "I love you," he said the three words easy, because he does love her. He walked closer to her leaning over her, and kissed her gently on the lips.

What broke his heart was that she wasn't able to kiss back.

OKAY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO RANDOM I CAN'T EVEN, BUT THEY ARE SO CUTE PLEASE NO HATE IM TO YOUNG. WHA? LOL. Okay, I'm leaving.
NO ONE WILL READ THIS HAAH. Also the gif has nothing to do with this.