00:17

|Edited| 

Everest

I felt they ground shake. What was going on?

Logan looked panic and covered my head. "Logan! What's going on?" I panicked and started breathing heavily.

"It's okay, I've got you in not letting anything happen to you!" Logan shouts over the noise. We run under his bench and held on

"Logan, I'm scared!" I whimpered clutching onto his legs for dear life.

"It's okay, only an earthquake! Nothing more!" Logan try's to remain calm. He moved me over right against the wall and squashed me in between him and the wall. He's holding my head with one arm as I held on tight with his other hand.

It went on for five whole minutes!

It felt like the world was crashing down.

It finally stopped after an awhile and my heart was pounding against Logan's chest. "It's okay, shh," Logan said as I started to whimper and shake.

"My family!" I whisper in shock.

After ten whole minutes of me whimpering and crying under the bench we finally came out and I was shaking, I fell over and Logan caught me.

He walks me over to the bean bag and he made me so down "I'm gonna go downstairs, okay? And check on my bird, I'll- I'll be back," Logan whispers. "And if an aftershock comes run straight under the bench, got t?" I nod my head but grabbed his arm.

"Don't leave me," I whimper.

"It's alright, I'll be back up before you could say pie," and he was gone, he disappeared downstairs.

My phone started ringing and I picked it up. "Mum!" I gasp.

"Darling? Did you feel that?! Where the hell are you?!" Mum shouts.

"I-I know you're mad but I'm at Logan's place, he took care of me: don't worry mummy, I'm safe. How are the o-other?" I whisper.

"Oh thank god for Logan! He's such a good boy, and the rest are fine: I want you to stay at Logan's for a while before you come home... You might not like the sight,"

I exhale and looked at the lamp. "Okay, I'll stay at Logan's. How's Milly? Did anyone go out in the afternoon?"

"No, just you! Your father and I were pairing ourselves, so scared!"

"It's okay, tell dad I love him— and the rest, and I love you! But I gotta go,"

"Okay, sweetie," and we hung up.

There were lots of beepings outside, I gulped nervously. Logan came back up and I had tears streaming down my face.

"Hey, it's okay! I've got you, Eve," Logan said and I stood up to hug him. "How's your family? Are they okay?"

I love it how he's so concerned about them.

I nod my head and continued to whimper. "I-"

"Shh, don't talk, just breath," Logan whispers and kisses my head. "As long as your under my roof, I'm protecting you,"

A/N:
Logan's so cute!

And protective.

Ooh.