Chapter One

Jahseh...

It was now 7:27pm. It's almost time for me to lurk around and find my next fatality.

After covering my face tattoos with the make up I had, making sure none of it smudged, I pulled on my all black hoodie.

I walked into my closet and pulled my old camouflage bucket hat from the top shelf.

I dusted it off and placed it on my head. This was needed for me to protect my identity if the hoodie didn't work.

When a woman would walk by, I can easily adjust it, covering my eyes. Plus, the street lights shining down on it casts a shadow right over half of my face.

I grabbed the duct tape and I was out.

....

I walked along the damp streets of Florida, thinking to myself.

Once I find her, it's going to be rough, raunchy sex 'cause I'm not feeling too nice today... I didn't have my daily dose of weed yet.

I sat on a nearby bench and pulled out my phone, scrolling through it, trying not to come off as suspicious.

Little did they know, I was watching like a fucking hawk.

Seconds later, to my surprise, a thick one walked right past me. It usually takes me about half an hour to find a good one.

I watched as she walked further down the sidewalk until I got up to do the same.

I followed quietly behind her, eyeing her down. Luckily, she's alone.

She had shopping bags in both hands, so I'm assuming she came from a near by store or something. But, she's dumb as fuck.

Why would she be walking around with no company knowing I'm lurking around these streets??

Oh well. Easier for me.

I continued to trail behind her as she approached her car.

"Excuse me, miss." I interrupted. "I can help with those bags."

She smiled politely, "It's fine. I got it."

"No, no. I insist!" I pushed towards her.

"Sir, I said it was fine." She quickly shoved them in the back seats of her car.

And that's when I quickly shoved her into the back seat, took the waist belt from her jacket and tied her hands with it, finally, taping her mouth shut.

I grabbed the keys that had fell onto the ground and hopped in the driver's seat, stepping on the gas.

All I heard was shuffling and shrieks slipping from behind the duct tape as I drove down the dark Florida streets.

I looked at her though the rear-view mirror. "Shh, don't worry. I'm sure you gon' love it, baby girl." I winked.

She began crying but I ignored it. Either way she was going to get raped, so what's the use?

...

I pulled into the abandoned alley, got out, gathered her from the back seat and pushed her against the car hood.

I hovered over her, "Look, we can do this the easy way. You can just take the dick and go home like nothing happened or you could scream like a bitch and get your ass beat right here." I said ripping off the tape, causing her to shriek. "Which one will it be?"

She never replied, she just looked me dead in the eye and trembled from fear right below my body. I assumed she was taking the easy way.

I unbuttoned her coat and flipped her onto her stomach, motioning to untie the knot holding her wrist firmly in place.