The Vigor ~ Chapter 3

As I woke up from my, I still don't even know what to call it, but as I awoke, the whole group where sat in a circle next to me with a campfire in the middle as they talk about war stories or good memories. It was the girl who saw me first, "He's awake, quick get him some water." A Vox soldier stood up and went to go get some water. She came over too me and studied me, again, she was confused. "Now I haven't said anything to them about the vigor or what it is but ill inform you all know." We all leaned in closer to make sure we didn't miss anything that this girl was about to say. "I used to read all the time when I was at my house back in Helgen, and one time I came across a book about vigors. There are about 8 different types of vials and they're always found it caves, or on top of mountains. But no one can drink their contents, it causes worse symptoms that our friend here had." "So how is he still alive then?" Ralof questioned, intrigued to know more.  "Well, when I read this, I wanted to know more about it, I mean, why make a drink that no one can drink. So I found out, there is only one person who can drink a vigor, and survive its effects." Everyone was now on the edge of whatever they were sitting on or moving closer to the girl each second. "The Dragonborn." Ulfric stood up and lost interest. "Lies!" He shouted "Dragons and the Dragonborn are all a myth, he must just be an exception for the vigors, they must not be as effective on him!" "Maybe so, there have been people in the past who have claimed to drank the bottle but there is one way to test it out. The bottle is apparently how the 'Dragonborn' gains his...or her, shout power....

Even though I had dropped the bottle and it had smashing, the girl picked up the bottles pieces and studied them. "Try say.....Fus......Ro.......Dah, I think thats what it says. So I stood at the mouth of the cave, everyone behind me. I looked behind me with a scared look on my face. Everyone looked at me wondering what would happen and what would happen to me, Ulfric however just stood there, arms crossed. He thought he knew what was going to happen. Nothing! But oh how he was wrong! I turned back to the face of the cave, tree's, rocks and grass were all that stretched out for miles. I took a deep breath, slid my left foot back and shouted at the top of my lungs. "FUS....RO...DAHH!!!" All of a sudden tree's roots were pulled out of the ground and took of into the sky, rocks that would take atleast 10+ men to move were moved and flew into the air like they didnt weigh a thing. I turned back to everyone, shocked wasn't the word, everyones jaws had dropped and just stared. It was utter silence for atleast 2 minutes until Ulfric stated "Well I guess that means I was wrong then. You really are the Dragonborn, but if the dragonborn has only just appeared now, then that means. "The DovahWings are returning." The girl finished off Ulfric statment. "Screw this, I aint staying around with this guy near me! The thief said after being quiet for a few hours. He ran out of the cave, no one stopped him. No one could. But as soon as he ran out of the cave, a steel arrow flew into the side of his skull, splating blood all over the cliff face and infront of me. We all hopped back in shock of what just happened. But beofre we could all return to inside the cave to retrieve our weapons, around 15 of Fink's Men came down from both sides of the cliff face. A man stepped out infront of them all and said "Does somebody want to tell me what the fuck I just saw?" I stepped forward and said, "I wish I could tell you, apparently im something called Dragonborn, I drank a vigor and then I could do that" Fink's Men and the Leader stood there wondering whether to believe me or not. It was dead silence for about 10 seconds until I looked behind me at Ulfric and Ralof, they nodded at me but lighty to make sure Fink's Men didnt realise. I knew what they meant. Normally I wouldn't want to do this, its practically mass homicide. However, they recently tried cutting my face off, so they can go to hell. I slide my foot back, looked back at Fink's Men. I stared the leader directly in the eyes. He saw what was about to happen. He tried to run. But he was never going to make it. "FUS RO DAH" I shouted again at the top of my lungs. 

The shout hit all of the soldiers at the same time, the shout had different effect on humans it seemed. As the shout hit Fink's Men. Their bodies didnt fly. Well not yet. It hit them and teared of their skin. Their Muscle, Their, everything.... Limbs tore of their bodies, and the force was to much for the eyes and teeth that they just disintergrated. However, after all this, no blood was anywhere to be seen, im still not sure whether that it stayed in the limbs and their skin or disintergrated with the eyes and the teeth. It all went so fast..... the girl, and two of the Vox ended up vomiting after it. But I just stood their, I didnt feel regret. I didnt feel anger. I. Only. Felt. In control. Of Everything!