If he's happy...

Jason's POV:

I couldn't get wasted because I'm Percy's ride. My mom text me 'Hey honey it's 3 am it's time for you to come home' 'Yes mom.' She didn't know I was someone's ride and I couldn't find that someone. I saw Percy talking to Will then I heard my name. It was my friend Leo. Then Percy and Will disappeared. I tried not to over think it. But I couldn't, to many thought were roaming my mind. What if he's taken advantage of. Is he and Will... I tried to stop and look for Percy. I knocked on bedroom doors hearing moans in almost all of them. The first person that answered sounded drunk, so drunk I couldn't make out who it was.
"Go away!!!!" He shouted. As I was walking away I heard this "God, Percy! You're so tight!" Was that Will? I felt my stomach churn and my my heart stop. I knocked on the door but louder this time. A boy with blonde hair and blue eyes opened the door. He had sheets wrapped around him. "What do you want!" "I'm Percy's ride," I look at Percy. "Come on! We have to go now!" "NO!!!!!!" He replied. "I WANNA STAY HERE!!!!!!" Damn... he was hot. I felt jealousy boil up inside me. "No, Percy! We're going now, I'm driving you home!" I walk past the door almost shoving Will and grabbed Percy's wrist and gave him clothes. I think those were Wills clothes but I need to get home. Hey mom, I'm spending the night at a friend's house, he got drunk and I need to give him a ride. I walked him out to my car and put him in the passengers seat.
                             One new message:
                              From mom: ok...
I went to sit in the driver's seat when Percy crawled over to my side and made the back of my seat in a position so I was laying down. "Did you know that your so fucking hot." Percy said grinding against me. I bit my lip to prevent a moan. "No Percy, that's the achohol talking." Did in like him... yeah I think so... "Percy your fucking 15 you shouldn't be fucking anyone!" He kisses my neck but I push him away. He leans back in whispering in my ear. "Give in to the temptation."
I gave in.