Panic! At The Disco

Songs like
I write sins NOT tragedies
Nine in the afternoon
Don't threaten me with a good time
LA Devotee
Victorious
Build God then we'll talk
Miss Jackson

And many more songs put them on the map for the emo community

Panic! at the Disco is an American rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada, formed in 2004 and featuring the current lineup of vocalistBrendon Urie, accompanied on tour by bassistDallon Weekes, guitarist Kenneth Harris and drummer Dan Pawlovich. Founded by childhood friends Ryan Ross, Spencer Smith, Brent Wilson and Urie, Panic! at the Disco recorded its first demos while its members were in high school. Shortly after, the band recorded and released its debut studio album,A Fever You Can't Sweat Out (2005). Popularized by the second single, "I Write Sins Not Tragedies", the album was certifieddouble platinum in the US. In 2006, founding bassist Brent Wilson was fired from the band during an extensive world tour, and subsequently replaced by Jon Walker. Panic has never broken up or taken a break but only one band member is left that is the lead vocalist Brendon Boyd Urie and he is devilishly handsome and is currently as of 2017 staring in the fabulous Broadway show known as kinky boots. But as of August 2017 he is done with the show and is now working on Panic!'s next album.