More Questions then answers

The figure held out his glowing hand and behind him a weird symbol appeared and began to spin and from the image a chain came swing towards Zane. Zane quickly dodged the attack but that was a mistake. Zane was now surrounded by the same symbols and chains came out swinging. Zane tried his best to dodge the chains but they swung at an alarming rate. The speed they swung at was inhumane.

One of the chains manage to pierce through his left shoulder and into the ground. Then another in his other shoulder. Another through his left leg. Right leg. Two more chains came from the ground and began to wrap around his wrists. "Huh look at ya a pathetic no good for nothing human being." Said the figure.

Zane couldn't help but smirk. "Oh if only you knew." Said Zane with a small chuckle. "KNOW WHAT!" Shouted the figure. "Turn around." Said Zane with a smirk. The figure turned around to be met with Garroth connecting his fist with the figures face knocking him out.

The Chains that held Zane down began to disappear. Zane fell on the ground breathing heavily. "Zane you okay baby brother?" Asked a worried Garroth. "Yeah I'm F-Fine." Said Zane breathing heavily.

Garroth helped Zane on his feet with one arm around his neck. "What should we do with him?" Asked Garroth looking at the hooded figure. "We take him." Said Zane.

A few minutes later

Everyone was in the basement and they were surrounding the hooded figure. "Whelp I guess it's time." Said Zane and he unmasked the hooded figure and what the group saw shocked them.

"Vlad?!" Shouted both Zane and Garroth. Vlad opened his eyes and looked at the two. "Zane, Garroth? What are you guys doing here in Africa?" Asked vlad confused.

"Vlad your back in America." Said Aphmau. "I am?" Asked Vlad still confused. "Vlad what do you remember." Asked Zane seriously. "A thunder storm was about to hit were I was. There was lightning striking but it was green." Said Vlad.

Green lightning where have I herad that before? Thought Travis. "What else happened Vlad?" Asked Aron seriously. Vlad looked at Aron and said, "A gust of wind surrounded me along with a few leafs." Answered Vlad.

"Did you hear a horse?" Asked Aron again. "Yeah how did you know." Vlad asked him. Aron clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. Everyone began to look at Aron. "Aron what's wrong?" Asked Aphmau worried. If he's here then he's going to use the portal to...oh no. Thought Aron as he quickly ran upstairs.

"Zane, Travis, Vlad, Garroth I need you guys to get up here." Shouted Aron. Everyone looked at one another but did what he said.

While everyone else went to the other house to talk. "Okay what's up Aron?" Asked Travis curiously. The four of them were in the kitchen. Aron slammed the blueprints to the portal on the table.

"I know what there planing." Said Aron. Everyone but Vlad looked at Aron seriously. "It's not a portal it's a doomsday device." Said Aron. "How can you tell?" Asked Garroth.

"Have you ever heard of the horse men of the apocalypse?" Asked Aron. "Okay first off that's a myth a second off what dose this have to do with the portal doomsday device thing?" Asked Zane.

"Listen legends say if you see or hear one of the horse men of the apocalypse its saying that something bad will happen." Said Aron. "I get it now the Templars are trying to inlist fear to take over this world." Answered Travis.

"By almost destroying it isn't that a bit overwhelming?" Asked Garroth. "I'm with Garroth on this one why would they-" Zane trailed off before knowing what he meant.

"What is it Zane." Asked Vlad. "We need to stop this at any cost!" Shouted Zane as he smashed his fist onto the table.