Chapter 17

After Bonnie cuffed Spring's wrists and legs, He began to cover Spring's mouth with a towel to refrain him from screaming.

" Now now, Let's start with the knife game shall we? " Bonnie smirked.

Spring looked at Bonnie with pure fear, His body stiffened as he felt the knife trailing from his back to his well ear, Springie shivered, His tears couldn't stop flowing.

Bonnie grinned at this as The Marionette walker out of the room to guard the door, Bonnie's eyes went black and eyeless, Bonnie's wicked grin still pasted as he pointed Springie's eye with the knife.

" Oh! How about, WE should play Eye Spy? " Bonnie said wickedly.

" Me first! Eye Spy with my little eye... A GOLDEN BUNNY WHO STOLE MY FOXY! " Bonnie yelled and dug the knife to Spring's eye.

Spring only screamed in pain but it only come out as a muffle, Spring cried as Oil and Blood slowly poured out of the stabbed eye.

" Oh! I know what to play next " Bonnie evily giggled as he picked up a gardening scissor from the table.

" Let's make you look real good! " Bonnie exclaimed.

He then started to place the scissor on Spring's well ear, Spring knew what he was about to do and began to move, Of course Bonnie kicked Spring's knee to make him stop, Springie let out a painful cry which is muffled.

" Now hold still, I'm going to make my masterpiece " He laughed.

He then began to cut Spring's ear in half just like the other one, Spring screamed in agony yet muffled, Bonnie picked up the severed ear.

" I wonder how this would look on me " He said as he tried to put the ear on his.

" Anyways enough of it " He said as he threw it away.

" How about we play ' Reboot the system' ? " Bonnie giggled as he walked his way to the table where there is a manual and a screwdriver, He then came back.

" I was planning to dig this screwdriver in your other eye though, But nah, Rebooting you will be so much fun! " Bonnie exclaimed.

" And you will not see on how I made Foxy mine~ " He giggled as he went behind the chair, But first he showed the ' Spring-Bonnie Manual ' to Spring.

" At least, I got an autograph! "
He snickered.

On the other hand..

" You know there's a place called Fatty land, You should go there, You'll fit " Chica laughed.

" Well at least I don't have to cluck everyday and eat worms from the ground " Freddy laughed.

Chica growled.

" Enough! " A Deep Voice said.

Chica and Freddy looked at the Golden figure. Though it kinda looked like Freddy.

" Great, We have two fatty's in the room. " Chica chuckled as she crossed her arms.

" Don't make me turn you into an egg. " Fredbear said.

" Listen we ha-- "

He was cutted of by a childish laugh, Fredbear,Chica and Freddy looked at the same direction, But only to see nothing..

" Hi! " Phantom BB said as he hid behind a locker.

Fredbear and the two slowly followed the voice.

On the other hand..

Foxy ran through a hallway, Trying to find them, He then stumbled upon the Arcade, He stepped in and looked around for clues, Luckily, He saw some muddy paw steps, He growled slightly as he followed the trail, Leading to a secret and dusty hallway, There are wires hanging out of the ceiling, A Flickering light, Cobwebs, Pipes and a door at the end of the hallway, He hurriedly ran.

But before he could reach the door, He was grabbed by something, He looked behind to see the marionette.

" Trespassers aren't allowed in here " The Marionette said.

Foxy growled as he tried to get out of its grip.

Then, as he was wiggling, He heard a frightening scream came from his boyfriend behind the door..