AWWW Toby! <3

Polar opposites. That was the phrase that described you and Toby perfectly. You were loud and outspoken, always full of life and energy, you couldn't stay still for too long because you craved to be up and about, you loved hanging out with the guys and in killer training, you couldn't be beat –Jane aside-. While he was quiet and shy, always so calm and collected, the type of person who would enjoy spending his days eating waffles(I'm sorry, had to XD), he was never really social, much less confident and while around the others, he did the one thing his mind constantly nagged him not to do, and that was to fall for you.

He just couldn't help getting lost in your beautiful (e/c) eyes or stop his heart from racing every time you hugged or placed your arm around him in a friendly matter, there was no doubt that against his better judgment, he was in love with you. Although if you ever felt the same way, even in the slightest, you sure knew how to hide it, he could never see what was behind of that beautiful smile, even though for some reason he was your closest friend, you were a mystery he desperately wanted to solve, to know what went on in that head of yours and figure out what was he to you, but until that day he would have to deal with his endless amount of questions.

He sighed as he took his place next to you and Jeff, while placing his tray of what is supposed to be tonight's dinner, on the crowded table. For the entire day he had been thinking on how he could try to figure out if you returned his feelings but he only managed to exhaust himself mentally. You wrapped your arm around him and pulled him close to you, why did you have to be slightly taller than him? It only made him even more nervous even if was just two more inches.

"What's wrong Toby buddy? Something's bothering you huh? Who do I have to beat up?" You said with a bright smile making him blush.

"N-no one! I'm fine, just a little tired that's all..." He said looking at his tray while you sighed and pat him on the back, retracting your arm to continue to eat.

"I might not be a genius like you Toby, but I'm not as stupid as you might think, I know something's bothering you but if you don't want to talk about it I won't push it, just know I'm all ears if you need to vent out" You said with a serious expression as you took a spoonful of your meal into your mouth to which he blushed scarlet