Chapter One!

"Gregory you stupeed idiot! Let me go!" Christophe growled as he thrashed in his boyfriend's arms.

"Hahaha! You aren't leaving just yet, my dearest 'Tophe~" The blonde Brit only wrapped his arms tighter around the Frenchman.

Christophe scoffed. "You bastard. What zhe hell do you want?" He grumbled.

"A kiss~"

The brunette flushed a rose red before swallowing his pride and placed a gentle kiss on Gregory's cheek. "Zhere."

As promised, Gregory released Christophe. "Now was that so hard?" He asked mockingly.

Christophe huffed. "You jerk!" He leaned into the blonde. "I hate you."

Gregory chuckled. "Yeah yeah. Anyways, I should be going..." He said softly.

Christophe pouted. "If you want." He said stubbornly.

"Aww, don't be like that~" Gregory rubbed his face in Christophe's neck.

The brunette shivered. "Mnm.... So good..." He flushed, "Wait. Never mind."

Gregory chuckled and pinned Christophe down. "Ooh, you like that.. Well I'll just have to make you feel better..."

Christophe glared before gulping as Gregory dove back down for the Frenchman.

Around that time Gregory's mom, Helena Yardale (just making up a name), was walking to Christophe's small apartment.

Christophe was hired by Helena and her husband Victor as a Gardner when he was ten, mainly because they felt bad for the homeless boy and he was Gregory's only friend.

She had her blonde hair pulled up into an elegant bun as she made her way towards Christophe's small apartment in which he bought with his salary.

Helena saw that the door was unlocked so she casually went in and heard strange noises. Thinking that her son or Christophe could be hurt, she ran further into the house to check it out and when she entered the room her eyes widened.

"Oh my."

Christophe was underneath Gregory and Gregory was rather enjoying himself, that is until he spotted his mother. "M-Mother?!"

Christophe shoved Gregory off and dove under the cover. "Oh my god. I hate you you stupid faggit."

"That's funny coming from you."

"Shut zhe hell up!"

Helena cleared her throat. "Well, Uhm, Gregory. Come home soon... We have a lot to talk about. Good day." She left without another word.