Chapter 27

This is the next chapter of the Story, It didn't come out well like I wanted but I hope you can still enjoy it. There're two flashbacks too but I hope you can understand it. And many thanks for the congratulations, they made me happy :)

The song's FOR YOU by EXO (Chen, Baekhyun, Xiumin), the OST from MOON LOVERS... I love the song but I didn't watch the Drama yet

Enjoy the update :)

***********

Kongpob who just paid the hospital bill in the hospital lobby, took the elevator up to the ward his fiance was resting for his recovery. As soon as he came out of the corner, he saw a woman standing in front of Arthit's room, her back facing him. She was dressed in black from head to toes, wore a black skirt and a black blouse. The high heels she wore, were even black. Even if the black was too much, it really suited her and emphatized with her tall figure. She looked beautiful from behind, certainly her face must be beautiful too. But her body shape from behind was familiar.

Where did he saw this woman before? This question kept him so busy that he froze on the spot instead of going over there to ask her about her identity, thinking about where he met her before. His memory about her replayed in his head. Now he reminisced where he might meet her for the first time. From behind, she looked exactely like the woman he spoted the night he saved Arthit from P'Net. This stranger standing in front of him had the same body shape like the woman he met that night. The way they were walking was even similar, meaning the woman from that night and this woman must be the same person.

Yeah, Kongpob saw her that day despite the heavy rain. He knew she was there too, hiding in the dark corner, observing them while he was trying to convince P'Net to let go of Arthit. Even if he didn't see her face clearlier because of the darkness and the heavy rain, he would never forget her as the dark shadow looking at them. P'Net and her eyes even met for a second, they were staring at each other as if communicating through their eyes. They must knew each other! One question about her kept the younger man busy ever since: Who was she? Why was she there? Why did P'Net look at her with so much hatred filled in his eyes?

The taller man's eyes widened from shock when he recognized her. The woman, as if she sensed Kongpob behind her, walked forwards. Although she wanted to escape from there, she was still walking slowly to not let him realize that she wanted to flee. Kongpob, determined to grab onto her, ran behind her. But before he could hold onto her, he suddenly bumped into a nurse who was running in the corridor. She fell hard on her butt, moaning in pain while rubbing at her butt. Even if he wanted to chase after the unknown stranger, Kongpob was a gentleman who would always help a person in need before taking care of his need. Since he caused the incident, he felt the need to take care of the nurse. He kneeled down on one knee, reaching out a hand to her.

„I'm sorry... Are you alright?", he asked her, touching her on the shoulder, looking at her from head to toes to see if she was really uninjured.

As soon as she laid her eyes on him, she froze on the spot. Her eyes shone in amazement for the handsome young man. She was too shy, resisted to accept the helping hand reaching out to her. Wow! What a handsome man! Wasn't he the sexy man my colleagues were talking about? Now she had the chance to catch a glimpse of him too, confirming for herself that he was indeed a handsome man just like the whole ward was speaking about him.

While thinking about those kind of pervy thought about him, her face quickly turned from pale to red, she blushed. She gulped heavily before laying her hand into his palm. Kongpob took his attention from her to look behind the unknown woman. The latter slowly distanced herself from him till she disappeared from his sight by turning in another corner. He clenched his hand into fist, almost cursing at himself for letting her flee from him but shut up when he remembered the nurse still sitting on the ground.