Part 25:-

"All packing is done. Then let's go.", Dhara said.

"Yo!! ", Nishtha said and they left for the airport.

After 30 minutes they reached to the airport. They got down form the taxi, took their luggage and entered in the airport.

They were standing suddenly Megha waved her hand to someone. Dhara turned around and found Sid was coming. Then the most unexpected face came. Sumedh

Sumedh : Hey guys.

Dhara : Tum bhi hamare sath hi jaoge?

Sumedh : Yeah!!

Dhara : God. Ab pure flight me isse jhel na parega. (murmured)

They went to there flight door number 24. After all the checking they sat their own seats.

Dhara's Pov :-

After sometime the flight was started running to tack off. I turned my head and found Sumedh was sitting beside me. I signed and closed me eyes.

After almost 10 minutes I feel that someone was nudging me. I opened my eyes. Sumedh took off his headphones and said, "So rahi ho keya?"

"Agar so rahi bhi hogi, to tum mujhe sone doge keya? ", I replied in a irrigation voice.

Sumedh : Mujhe neend nehi aa raha hai.

Dhara : Toh? Main keya karu?

Sumedh : I want to talk.

Dhara : But I don't.

Sumedh : Tum to sach mein singer ban gayi. Wah! Tum jo chahti thi vo to ho gaya.

Dhara : Par tum jo chahte the vo tum hua keya??

He stopped for a moment. I was trying to search the answer in his eyes. But he was not looking at me. I thought he was also searching the answer.

Dhara : Keya hua baatao. Jisski wajah se tum mujhe chod gaye, vo baan chuke ho na tum??

Sumedh : Dhara....Wo....Wo....Main...

Dhara : Forget it. I'm sleepy.

I closed my eyes. "I never understand that ki tum chahte keya ho Sumedh. Paata nehi. But I only  know one thing that I just hate you Mr. Mudgalkar"

The plane had landed in Kolkata. Saanvi came to receive us. Sumedh dropped his bags and ran towards her and gave a right hug to her.

"I'm missed you so much.", he said.

Saanu : I missed you too.

Sumedh : To at last tu apni zindegi barbaad karne jaa rahi hai.

Saanu : Matlab??

Sumedh : Saadi!!!!

Saanu : Yah (laughed)

Dhara : Tumhare ho gaya ho to ab apni bags bhi please utha lo.

Sumedh : Oh ha.

He took his bag and we stared walking towards the car.

Sumedh's Pov:-

The car stooping near a house. Of course I knew that house. I came here 4 years ago. We got down form the car.

We entered in the house. Megha, Nishtha and Dhara were started talking with some relatives.

"Aree kakima kemon acho? Hay ami bhalo achi. (Hallo Aunty, how are you? Yes, I'm fine.) ", Dhara said to one lady.

I looked at Sid because we were actually getting nothing.

Sid : Yea log keya bol rahe hai?

Sumedh : Mujhe kayse paata hoga?

Sid : Aree yaar tu itne din se Dhara ko date kar rahe tha. Bengali sikh liya hota to kitna kaam ata.

Sumedh : Hmm, tu sahi hai Yarr.

Saanvi came to them and said, "Guys eha kyu khare ho? Cholo na."

We went to upstairs. Saanvi opened a room and said,"Yea tum dono ka kamra hai. Ab fresh ho kar niche aa jana. Oke."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *