HELP PLS!

(The video is basically me right now. I am freaking out!)

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO START THIS BOOK.
1. Undyne and alphys walk out of a movie theater discussing the horror movie they just watched. Undyne thinks that it was the scariest thing ever, but Alphys disagrees,stating that she found a haunted pizzeria where the animatronics roam around at night. Frisk asks Alphys where it is and Alphys tells them and they agree to check it out on Wednesday. Later that night, Frisk wakes up in a room they doesn't recognize, and they soon find out that these monsters don't want to be friends. Instead,they have only one motive; KILL.

2. Sans and Frisk are walking around when they see a decrepit building. They both go inside... And find a secret that was better left forgotten.

3. Both of them.

4. Papyrus is walking around, being papyrus, when he notices a strange man in purple with a even stranger smile. Papyrus decides to "make friends" with the man, and asks if he would like to see his friends. The strange man agrees, and they make thier way to the mansion. However, when frisk meets the man, they don't feel safe, and they keep noticing that the man keeps grinning at them... like a killer selecting his next victim......

5. All of the above

Comment on whether you want me to do the combination of these ideas,or just one of them in the comments below!

Until next time, my crazy Fnafers!