Chapter 10

Ridge and Marty were working on designs for the next Forrester fashion show. But they didn't get much done as the heat began to rise...and not from the scorching Southern California heat.

Ridge couldn't take his eyes off the lovely Marty as she was seemingly engrossed in one of her designs.

But Marty wasn't working on a design...but a portrait of Ridge instead as Marty was also smitten with Ridge's rugged good looks.

"Whatcha sketching?" Ridge inquired jokingly. "I bet it's going to make Forrester millions."

"Yeah. Millions!" Marty smiled to herself as she looked at the finished portrait of Ridge.

"All done?" Ridge asked. "May I see it?"

"No. I'm not sure of it?" Marty lied about "the design", but Ridge had come over to her desk to see it.

"C'mon, I've seen your designs. They're phenomenal." Ridge said as he tried to grab Marty's sketchpad from her hands, as Marty did her best to keep the sketch from him.

But Ridge's strong grasp overpowered and he was able to retrieve it from Marty's hand and was shocked to see a sketch of himself.

"This isn't a design?" Ridge said surprised.

"I'm sorry. I was blocked from making designs and was just doodling when I started doodling your likeness." Marty confessed.

"It's good." Ridge said, not sure of what to say.

"Thank you." Marty said as she took her sketchpad from him, their hands meeting each other and creating an intense heat between them.

Unable to deny their feelings, Ridge pulled Marty in his arms and the two kissed. As Ridge unbuttoned Marty's blouse, the two began making out, ultimately leading to Ridge tossing everything off Marty's desk as he laid her on the desk. Marty got caught up in the moment as she allowed Ridge to make love to her.

Meanwhile . . .

Brooke was not feeling the least guilty after her meeting with John and Natalie as she promised them she would help them get Patrick and Cheyenne away from Marty. She detested Marty...and wanted her out of L.A. and away from Ridge for good.