Hmm.....

Okay so I have one more thing to worry about. I'm gonna explain myself here because she won't read it so.

When you make literally everything about yourself it gets a bit tiring. I hate that. You may be going through stuff and I get that but so am I. It's not being insensitive if I want someone to ask about my day. I said something once and I found it amazing that we could relate. That's awesome.

You make everything based off of things you do. And in this one you can't accuse me of being insensitive on this one because every rp we do you literally are like ''Can we base it off of a game I play.'' okay sure but if I don't understand the game explain it which to be fair she did.

But she got mad at me and someone else I won't name for not understanding it the first time and simply left the conversation.

She goes off topic. I will say things and she'll send me a pictures of random things. I was about to commit suicide like literal suicide  one night and she sent me a picture of her cat. Of course she tried to console me afterwards.

I'm sorry doesn't mean crap so when ever she has something to say about her life being horrible I  have no clue what to say. And to be honest although she may say differently because who won't. I wasn't helping her from America. She lives in Australia. My little comments and side remarks weren't helping in my opinion. Because my self esteem is super low she could have said it helped only because I said it didn't. Not to feel better about myself but so I wouldn't bitch and the topic could be turned back to her.

If she made me unfollow every single account then she better have made the other friend do so. She was agreeing with me. I honestly don't give a crap and you can call me what ever name you want sweethearts but it won't matter to me because it's a computer screen so thanks so much for everything