Author's note

Author's note! Must read this.

And so I'm back! not with the vengeance but with the another story that I hope
I can pursue  and finish.
This is so sad but this past 2 years I Started to hate myself for being a writer.Sabi ko sa sarili ko"Anubayan!Andami mong imagination na naiisip pero di mo naman matapos tapos!Andami mong plano para sa storyang ginagawa mo pero pag nasa harap ka na ng computer at nagtatype nawawalan ka na ng gana at tinatamad!".

And that was the most struggling part that I've experience.So by that,I temporarily quit to write and decided to be a full time reader and a fangirl.
I read so much of stories.Kay jonaxx man yan,Maxinejiji,Beeyotch,Alyloony,Owwsic,Purpleyhan,Cecelib,Jamillefumah,Rainbow colored mind,seilastriem,Knightinblack,Tinalata.etc.etc.Lahat.Name it.
I also find myself busy fangirling sa exo,bts,2ne1,Bigbang,twice,blackpink,apink,Etc.Etc.
Tapos dumating ang kdrama na dati naman at koreanovela ang tawag at ayun nadagdag ang mga oppa sa listahan ko.

To make a long story short....

Nalimutan ko na ang pagsusulat.Sabi ko nalang sa sarili ko baka di ko talaga destined ang maging isang writer.Baka kasi destined  nalang talaga akong maging isang reader.

But then...One time sa subject naming Sulatin sa wikang Filipino na obviously puro pagsusulat ay pinasulat kami ng isang sanaysay.....While I am writing my own thoughts and ideas there's something that hit me.that tickles my heart.There's a realization that came inside my mind....And that was I MISS WRITING.I miss the feeling of creating a story.A story that not just I made because I need to  but because I feel very inspired and enjoy when I did and imagined it.

And now!I'm really back!
So I really hope that this time it will turn out good and inspiring not just for me but for all of us.

Happy reading!