3.

Kelly's P.o.v

We arrived at the mall and almost immediately Ashley dragged me to Forever 21. We went inside and tried on a few tops and skirts. I took a few jeans and crop tops then went to the fitting room.

"Come on Kells ! Lemme see please !"

"Alright jeez just wait a minute will ya"

I heard her growl lowly. Any werewolf can hear that but humans can't. I got out and she squealed saying I should buy it. We purchased a few items and went to a new store.

©3 hours later©

"Come on Ash ! I'm hungryyyy" I whined

"Just one more shop Kells I promise "

I rolled my eyes at her. She said that 2 hours ago already and right now I could eat a whole store. My wolf has been anxious as well and I don't know why.

what's up with you ?

Nothing

Don't lie Clara

I'm not I promise

Alright then

After that I closed our link. Ash finally agreed to us having lunch and I mentally screamed FOOD! She just laughed at my expression and we went to Mc Donalds.

After the mall I dropped Ashley off at her place and then I drove to mine. When I got home I saw my brother and his swimming friends playing video games in the game room.

I rolled my eyes and headed up to my room. I placed my bags down and decided to do my homework. When I was done , I decided to go for a swim. I put on my bikini and went downstairs.

When I got there , I saw the guys playing in the pool so I decided to play along. We had so much fun ! One of Liam's friends is really cute and I have a secret crush on him. He's human though so he doesn't know anything about mates or werewolves.

He picked me up and jumped with me into the pool. When I resurfaced , Dale was laughing along with my brother and their friends. I huffed and slapped his arm playfully and he just laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

Today was a good day I must say.