Dreams? or Reality? (16)

I couldn't move I was frozen in place. This person seemed so familar but who?

"Aaron...?" I stuttered out in question.

"Yes Jess?" He smirked devilishly.

I gulped and looked up at him.

"No way... you arent real.." I stated.

"Wanna put that to the test." He smirked more.

"Ye-."

Before I could finish he smashed his lips onto mine. He pushed them against me hard. It was aggressive but I wouldn't get into it. He pulled back and looked at me with empty eyes. I slapped him straight across the face and covered my head in fear. I looked back up and Aaron spoke.

"Ill make you a deal Jess..." before he could finish everything disappeared.

I was left with nothing. The room was blank and only I was there. I screamed at the top of my lungs and the darkness disappeared.

I shot my head up to find me standing in front of the gates at my school. I looked out to see Lily and Aaron. I growled at this thought. Aaron turned his head over and waved me over. I shook my head and Lily gritted her teeth. Aaron walked up to me and so did Lily.

"Hi are you new here?" Lily questioned.

"Em no Ive already been here for a few days have you forgotten?" I asked in confusion.

"Em well I haven't seen you so whatever. Are you like a friend of Aarons." She questioned.

"N-."

"Yes yes she is." Aaron said before I spoke.

Lily rolled her eyes in disgust and looked away.

"Well Jess, come on Ill show you around." Aaron spoke.

I pulled out my phone too check and see what I looked like but Aaron snatched my phone. I growled at him and he put it into his pocket. He grabbed my hand and had a hard grip on it. He walked me into the school and walked down the hall.

"So whats your first class Jess?" Lily asked.

"Em English... 104" I stuttered.

We walked down the hall to my English place and pointed at my room.

"Thats your english class." She replied smiling.

"Em I know that.." I replied.

She looked at me confused but laughed it off. I looked up at Aaron and  he looked away. I growled at Aaron.

"Give me back my phone." I growled.

Aaron looked up at me with questionable look.

"What phone?" He questioned.

He emptied his pockets and I looked at Lily. She gave me a confused face.

"What phone?" Lily questioned.

"You never had one?" Lily said.

"What em yes I did, Aaron took my phone when we came in." I yelled.

"Eh no he didn't." She looked at me confused.

I looked back at Aaron and began sprinting towards the bathroom. I looked over my shoulder and saw him running after me. When I got to the washroom I went in and locked the doors. I looked over at the mirror and noticed I didn't look like Jess. I looked like Aphmau. I growled at that and looked away. I got my bag out and got some clothes. I looked back up and noticed the mirror was gone. I jumped back at that and was confused. I looked over at the door and saw Aaron standing there. I jumped down to the ground and gasped with shock.

"Aphmau... you can't hide from me." He said smiling.

I covered my eyes and felt tears streaming down my face. I peaked out a bit and saw Aaron bend down. He removed my hands from my face and pinned me down to the ground. I saw his wings sprout out and he smiled.

"Wh..what are you..." I stuttered.

"Hm i'm lots of things but I prefer to be known as a demon." He smirked.

I put my head in my legs and shook in fear. I felt him tip up my chin and he creased my check. I pushed his hand away and growled. He got up and walked over to the door. He unlocked the door and disappeared. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes again. When I opened my eyes I noticed I was back in werewolf class. I groaned at that and looked beside me and saw Aaron was there. I looked up at him and noticed he looked at me. I looked away and ignored him. I spend most of the class drawing. After class finished I got up and walked to the door. I looked back and saw Aaron still sitting down. Thats strange shouldn't he have grabbed me. I walked out of the class and made my way home. On my way home I thought about what happened. I know ive been through that situation. But before he tried to kill me. I knocked on my door and my father opened up. He didn't move.

"Em hi dad you wanna let me in?" I questioned.

He growled at me and slammed the door in my face. I yelled in anger and felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see the lady, Sylvanna. This seemed too familar. No way this already happened I swear.

"You can stay at my place if you want dear." She said.

I nodded my head and replied.

"Thank you."

We made our way to her house and she went into the kitchen to make some dinner. Ive already been threw this situtation. I followed her in and she began talking.

"Theres something you should know. That dad of yours is a bitch. He left me after you were born. But of course he reappeared and tricked me as well." Slyvanna rambled.

I looked up at her and felt a tear fall from my face.  She looked down at me and she was filled with worry.

"Was it something I said." she questioned concerned.

"No its just nothing mom." I mumbled.

"Mijah.." She replied.

She grabbed me into a big hug and I didn't cry no not this time. I already knew she was my mom what the hells going on.

"Mijah im so sorry... what has that good for nothing father done to you?" She questioned. 

"A lot.." I mumbled.

"Ill kill him later now go sit down ill make dinner." She smiled replying.

She took her hands off me and began to make dinner again I walked back into the living room and waited. I felt my heart racing and noticed the same thing was repeating its self. Did that mean the police officer would return? I can't go through this again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner we both sat down and had a talk. I felt anxiety rush through me as I waited for someone to knock at the door. But it never came.

"You should get some rest dear.." My mother replied.

"Ok.." I replied.

She stood up and showed me up stairs. She showed me to my room and walked back down stairs. I felt my heart still racing.

"Something isn't right."