The End?(22)

I turned around and noticed Travis.

"Travis." I smiled.

"What did I tell you about the library." He growled.

I looked at him and sighed upset.

"Alright lets go ill show you around in the library."

I smiled at him and we walked up to the door. Travis opened the door and we entered the library. I ran in but I felt Travis pull me back.

"Stay with me." He stated.

I rolled my eyes and followed Travis. He held onto my hand tight and we walked to the back of the library. Travis sat down and I joined him at the table. He pulled out a book and put it in front of me.

"Im assuming you came here because you were curious of what everything was a about?" He questioned.

I nodded my head and I opened the book. The language was much different than mine.

"What the hell does this say?" I asked.

"This is why I didn't wanna show you the library. Everything in here is in another language that you wouldn't understand." He said rolling his eyes.

I watched the librarian walk around she looked at me suspiciously. I smiled at her shyly and she waved me over. I looked back at Travis and stood up.

"I needa use the washroom ill be right back." I replied.

Travis nodded his head and I snuck away from him. I walked up to the librarian and she walked into a back room. I followed her and she closed the door behind me. She watched up to a book self and pulled out a book..

"You speak english?" She questioned.

"Yes." I replied.

She walked over to me and placed a book in my hand. I opened up the book and notied it was in english.

"Thank you so much." I whispered.

I looked at the pages and noticed there was a lake. I looked at the lake and read the book,

Thy lakes shine brighter than the sun and the moon. If thy sky don't shine neither shall thy lake. Full moon shall show you thy way. A key to a light will be found. Granting thy user the power to control all. Thy key shall be thy one who has a heart of both good and evil. If thy key falls thy portal opens.

I dropped the book on the ground and the sound echoed throughout.

"You understand what it means don't you?" She questioned me.

"Yes... Yes I do.." I replied.

The door flew open and I turned around in surprise.

"Well I guess I don't have to explain more." Travis chuckled.

"What will happen to me??" I yelled in question.

"Well you will sleep for a few years then awaken to serve me and only me." He chuckled.

I jumped in the air and flapped my wings.

"I can't help you anymore, sorry." I spoke.

"Heh I don't think you will get outta this one cutie." With the snap of his hands people rushed in through the doors.

I backed up into the book self and growled at them.

"Get her!" He screamed.

People began running at me I charged back at them. I began punching kicking hitting whatever I could do to get them out of my way. I dropped to the ground and began running my way through everyone using my wings to bat them off. I knocked them off of me but there was too many and this room was way too small. I felt someone grip my arm and I was thrown to the ground. I gasped in pain and looked up to see Travis starying at me. Travis picked me up off the ground and I felt some sort of needle stab into me. I lost my strenght I couldn't move. Travis left the library and I knew we were on our way to the lake.