Chapter 3

I decided to mind link my dad and see who just moved here so i would at least know the name of my mate.

Dad did someone just move into town?

No Sam soon to be Alpha Xavier has been transferred schools for alphas kids, betas kids, thirds, and pack fighters.........

What do you mean we don''t have that type of school we go to the public school?

Well when you and your bother got home your mother and i were going to tell you guys about it but i guess the surprise has now been ruined, now focus on school bye

Great my mate is the alpha who sleeps around alot and has a very short temper.

RRIINNGG

Oh well now it is time for first period. Gym 

I am actually really good in gym it is the only place i can become fierce, luckily it is an all werewolf gym period so if one our tempers fly no humans are around to see us shift to our wolf forms. 

Gym 

"Alright class today we are playing dodge ball" Mr.Hell   Weird name but it is funny to his reaction from freshman,everyone started cheering, we love playing dodge ball no rules so we can use are strength and our speed to our advantage.

 "Alright team captains are........ Sam and Melissa, Sam do you want first or second pick?"

"Second pick"

"Alright Melissa you're up who do you want first on you want on your team?" Of course she replies "Amber" her clone who in my opinion sucks at dodge ball. "Sam who do you want" Ummmmm who do i want do i want my brother or my bestfriend first..........."Taylor" "Alright Amber who-" befor he could even finish his sentence she says "Theo" Oh god i am so sorry brother

Sorry bro couldn't leave Taylor and besides you'll manage like you always

UGGGG you owe me big time Sam

So we went like this until there was no one left to choose from i ended up getting our soon to be beta Jared out of Melissa's team befor she could choose him, and to say Theo was pissed would be an understatement because i got his bestfrined on my team and now he had to suffer Melissa alone with our third Kate. 

"okay on go you start."

"3...2....1 GOOOOOOO" And before you know it balls are flying everywhere and it soon gets down to just me, Jared, and one of the guys from the soccer team on our side but on the other side there is Melissa, Theo Kate, and some how Amber is still here so i think it is pretty fair four on three considering Amber just stands there. "You are going down bitch." Melissa says to me, but i know that if we were to ever  fight i would win because of my alpha blood and because i actually go to training sessions unlike most girls. " i think your mistaken because you see as we are talking i'm 'bout to get Amber is out" as soon as i said that i threw a ball at Amber and she screamed so Melissa  looked around noticing i was right and screamed "You fucking bitch you hit Amber!!" taking one of the balls on her side she threw it at the soccer player who wasn't even looking..... uggg dam short mind span of some guys. So now it is two on two. Theo and Jared both threw a ball at each other getting them out so now it is just me and Melissa. " So Melissa i think you know who is going to in here" "Yeah me because i am far more smarter than you" just as was about to throw the ball i smelt  the most heavenly sent of my mate, it is a woodsy and cinnamon smell. So of coarse my attention is away for one split second and Melissa throws the ball at my face knocking me out cold instantly.

Later 

I woke up in the clinic to find the face of.......................  

CLIFF HANGER