Chapter 1: The Red Haired Uzumaki

Disclaimer

I do not own Naruto or any of the characters except Mamoru and Akari.

Sorry if this story makes no sense or is slightly cringe worthy.

Please do not judge or hate this is my first fanfic so no hate.

Thxxx enjoy;]

Mamoru Uchiha's POV

The morning so far has been nothing but a bore, with the constant arguing of certain fan girls and Iruka sensei hunting down Naruto because of some stupid prank. A sigh escaped my lips when sensei burst through the doors with Naruto behind him; tied up and scolding him for his behaviour.

Now we have to redo the substitution jutsu. Sasuke was first which lead to the fan girls screaming and applauding my twin, then after a few people went it was my turn.

"Uchiha Mamoru, please perform the substitution jutsu." Sensei instructed.

I walked up to Iruka perfectly transforming into a former Uchiha leader – Madara Uchiha. Sensei seemed shocked and the rest of the class looked lost obviously not knowing who he is; including Sasuke. When I transformed back sensei just nodded while I went back to my seat, not paying attention to the girls.

TIME SKIP: next day

I had my head resting in my arms on the desk, resting my eyes from using my sharingan to much while training. I was going to ignore sensei but I felt a new chakra, a powerful one too. When I looked up I was shocked to say the least, she has glowing red hair the ran down to her hips with pale skin and dark blue eyes like the ocean, she had a white shirt on with a green dress over the top, she was also short our age. I would be lying if I said she wasn't adorable. Iruka sensei pushed her forward a bit,

"Class this is our new student, Akari Uzumaki."

When he said her name, the class went into an uproar. I looked at Naruto who was shaking from excitement.

"Oi, Oi Akari up here, sit here!" he screamed out.

I looked back down at the girl who was now blushing in embarrassment, she looked up at Iruka sensei, her eyes seemed to shimmer almost glossed with innocence. He looked up to Naruto then to me, who was right next to him not that I'm complaining he is my best friend.

When she sat between us I smiled at her which she returned,

"hey, I'm Mamoru Uchiha, if you're an Uzumaki you must be related to Naruto, right?" I asked.

She nodded, "y-yep, I'm N-naru-tos s-sister."

Her stuttering made her more adorable, she was like a fragile doll but there was something about her. Then it hit me she was a jinchuuriki, the other half of the nine-tailed beast. I looked past her to find Naruto gone, only to find him squatting in front of my brother, faces inches away while the girls were crying over Sasuke, I just sweat dropped thinking he was an idiot. As I went to turn away I went pale as someone behind Naruto pushed him forward, so now he is locking lips with my brother. I looked towards Akari who was now looked dizzy from everything, I don't blame her ten minutes in here and that's what you see, not a great start.

"N-na-ruto?" she was confused on what to do.

Then Ino and Sakura and the rest of the entourage ganged up on Naruto, trampling over him. Akari whimpered wanting to help her brother but was frozen.

I jumped over the desk, flashing in front of Naruto catching someone's fist giving it a squeeze till I heard a crack. The crowed stepped back shocked at how fast I got there, while the person had a hold of cringed in pain. I smiled at the crowed which made the girls squeal,

"I'd prefer it if you didn't hurt my best friend." I said calmly but there was a silent warning that they seemed to catch onto very fast.

When they left the class room, only Naruto, Sasuke, Akari and me were left. I sighed turning around to face Naruto who was thanking me repeatedly.

"you're an idiot you know that, but I didn't know you batted for the other team Naruto, why didn't you tell me." I said laughing which surprised Sasuke.

"SHUT UP, I DO NOT LIKE HIM OR ANY OTHER MALE MAMORU!!!" Naruto yelled making me laugh harder.

"Oi idiots shut up, especially you Mamoru." Sasuke growled at us, making me pout.

I watched my brother walk out of the class room, I sighed turning back to Naruto laughing again.

"Man, what's up with him is he permanently angry or something ya'know." Naruto complained with a sour look.

I just shrugged looking at Akari I smile,

"hey, do you want to come with us to get some food?" I asked surprising her and Naruto.

Akari beamed smiling back and nodded, to which Naruto lead the way.