Chapter 3: Chunin Exams

There will be parts that are skipped because I'm lazy.

If this seems like Im favouring Mamoru and Akari - I am - this is their story so its mostly in their perspective. There will also be Akari POVs later.

Chapter 3

Currently me and Akari we are sitting under a tree creating a plan on how to get the bell from Kakashi, after the failed attempts to get everyone else to work together. With Akaris chakra control, shes going to create a distraction for me to get two bells.

"Hey Akari, how fast can you move?" I asked.

She took me by surprise flashing next to me, grinning.

"Grandpa gave me a heap scrolls on jutsus from the past hokage, thats also where I learnt about medicine!" she said excitedly, giving me a dazzling smile.

"Okay Kakashi-sensei cannot see us, so we have to move fast, you can do that right?" she nodded.

I was standing on a branch watching as Akari was trying to look for Kakashi. She closed her eyes and then in the blink of an eye she punched the ground making it crumble and rocks go flying. Perfect. I flashed to were Kakashi was, using my sharingan, I grabbed the bells and flashed to Akaris side giving her a bell and patting her on the head, grinning.

The timer went off and now we were sitting on the ground getting a lecture from Kakashi.

"youre all being kicked out of the academy, except two of you." He said calmly.

"W-WHAT, who are the two that past!" Naruto yelled.

"Mamoru and Akari were the only ones out of you to get the test, they even asked you to help, this whole test was based on team work," he said.

"the reason your put in teams is to work together, because if you dont you will get yourself and everyone around your hurt or most likely killed. Ill give you one more chance, but dont feed Naruto or else youll fail." Kakashi warned.

As soon as he left Akari stuffed her food in Narutos face, getting protests from Sasuke and Sakura.

"If Naruto isnt at his best then we will fail." I said sighing.

After Akari feed Naruto her food, I gave her my food.

TIME SKIP - During the Chunin Exams

Matches

1Sasuke Uchiha vs. Yoroi AkadōSasuke wins

2Zaku Abumi vs. Shino AburameShino wins

3Misumi Tsurugi vs. KankurōKankurō wins

4Sakura Haruno vs. Ino Yamanakadouble knockout

5Tenten vs. TemariTemari wins

6Shikamaru Nara vs. Kin TsuchiShikamaru wins

7Naruto Uzumaki vs. Kiba InuzukaNaruto wins

8Hinata Hyūga vs. Neji HyūgaNeji wins

9Gaara vs. Rock LeeGaara wins

10Dosu Kinuta vs. Chōji AkimichiDosu wins

Mamorus POV

There were only two matches left; Akaris and mine. I was to verse some weirdo from Sunagakure, he was rumoured to be as strong as Gaara and he was the one who hurt Lee; so, I was excited to fight him and get pay back.

He came at me with two shadow clones, I jumped over them kicking the clones and they disappeared. He went to punch me, I ducked under him punching him in the gut making him drop to his knees.

"Huh, what happened to the tuff guy act, kind of pathetic if you ask me," I egged him on, smirking, trying to anger him more.

He scoffed coming at me with a kunai, only to attack nothing. He stood there dumb found, turning around looking at me in fear; as my sharingan was blazing and all three of my tomoe were spinning. He attacked me again turning the ground into sand, trapping my feet. When he knew I couldnt move he smirked but it dropped as soon as I turned into crows, then appearing in front of him. With chakra enforced fists I punched him sending him flying, I body flickered behind him kicking him sending him flying the other direction, then kicked him into the air only to slam him into the ground again creating a crater. I smirked when he didnt move.

"Next time you hurt one of my friends I will not hold back next time." Threatening him, but only so he could hear.

Then he just passed out. The crowed was silent and my eyes returned to their normal black. I could hear people whispering, then loud cheers erupted, when I got to my team Akari tackled me in a bone crushing hug. As soon as we stopped tumbling, her eyes were gleaming with admiration. We just looked at each other, then bursting out laughing.

Youll be there right, to watch my fight?" she tilted her head adorably.

"Of course, pip-squeak, I wouldnt want to miss it for the world." I said smiling gently at her.

Then she just ran off after giving me another hug and I just shook my head going back to the teams to watch.

The next chapter will be in both Mamoru and Akaris Pov. Ill also start working on their character profiles.