Back Again

Angeline's P.O.V

" why does it have to be so hot, im dying and i'd kill for some water..."

The air was so hot that people where recommended to be careful outside and to make sure they were hydrated today. I was on my way home and had two blocks to go.

"Come on ! When is the stupid light going to change" ?

I took out my I-pod as i tried to find a good song, I thought maybe some Bruno Mars would make the walk better.Or mayb- 

" Hey, watch it ! " I heard a man in a business suit yell at me as he almost knock me down and made me drop my I-pod.

I looked up and everyone rushed across past me. I looked down and picked up my I-pod. that was on the ground. That stupid jerk could have been nicer....As I walked down the street I remember hearing the most frightening sound in the world before i blanked out.

                                                                         *****

" What happened?"

I looked around and i was back in the mansion. I don't understand what happened though i can't remember how i got home. I can't believe i'm here and for the first time i feels real again except the thing is i cant remember getting home.... I usually always remember saying goodnight to my mom and dad. I noticed i was on a bed with covers over me and i was in the room i was in before, the one with the Closet made of real jewels and the walls with the valleys. I pushed the pink covers off me and I was wearing a white gown that was long and flowing  with a gold sash at my waist. it was really comfortable and soft. I got out of the big bed and saw small golden heels with beading all around them. They were short exactly like the red ruby slippers that Dorothy wore In the movie the Wizard of Oz. I tried them on and they fit too. I was so happy that i ran back to the big mirror i used last time that was on the big door. I looked so elegant and princessy. i turned around and my eyes were on the bed first and noticed the night stand, it was black and has golden nobs. I walked closer to it and saw a remote, I looked around and saw the TV hanging on the wall. I also noticed the furniture more, I guess I was so caught up in the walls last time that i never noticed. The chairs where big and pink with gold swirls.  I started to look around and noticed that near the corner of the room was a shelf, the type that was in the wall. There were movies of all sorts and it was really cool. I went into the walking closet and saw another door, I opened it And it was a Bathroom. It was huge. It has a small under ground pool , on the ceiling was a tv and there was a table against the wall with  a big stereo. There was a shelf that has towels. there was another door and as I went inside there was a shower with a big white tub and a black with gold vine designed toilet.  The sink was made of white marble and had a big mirror with lights at the top like the back stage of Broadway actress's have. I went back to the pool area , took my clothes of then decided to turn on some music that had  songs i really liked.I went in the pool and it was warm and calm. One of my favorite songs called " I Wish" by 1D came on.......

                                                                   ****

Thank you so much for reading! the media picture is the dress Angeline was wearing so the model isnt her. please comment what you think and vote! thanks - Ann <3