Oh, Boy

I couldnt help but to just stare.I had my mouth hung open and eyes wide......

It was a boy sitting on a chair at the end of the table...He looked about my age and he had dark long brown hair. He looked tall and he was wearing a red with black flannel shirt.He was breath taking....I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

" Took you long enough "  the boy said...

"uh-who-why-am-I" came out of my mouth  while I was so stunned at the boy's apperance.I closed my mouth and opened it again to ask something but he talked over me 

" How do you feel? "

" wh-what do you mean ?" I stammered

How about we talk while we eat" 

"ok..."

 I went back to the kitchen and got another tea cup, I noticed as i made my way to walk to the chair he was gazing at my dress or though I was hoping it was that. I then sat down.  I handed him a cup and as his hand touched mine I looked up at his eyes and I fell into them for  a second then looked away. As I was getting  the tea pot on the tray I felt him staring at me.

Angeline do you know why your here? " he asked

" No i don't......why?" I said wondering

He drank a sip of the tea then asked

Have you noticed the time you spent here yet?"

" ..... No what are you talking about ? where you the person that was here last time? " 

" Yes....Listen i have to tell you something but you need to promise me you wont freak out, It ill sound absolutely crazy but you have to trust me "

" Wait ! How do you know my name, you said it earlier. Why were you stalking me? , and your right I've been here longer than i thought i would...thats ok its Saturday tomorrow." I responded

" Thats not the case.... I will explain if you give me time....and i wasn't stalking i was minding my own business." 

"Fine but since we're done having a tea party can we go somewhere else ? " I said getting up.

" Yes , maybe the aquarium? "He asked cocking hs head.

"Aquarium ?!? Theres one here? " my eyes lit up.

" Yea Its on the left wing. You like aquariums don't you? "

" Yes! .....Wait  You never told me your name." I said softly as we walked out of the dining room and into the halls.

"Damon" 

" Nice to meet you..."

He stoped walking and leaned down a little and kissed my cheek

"Nice to meet you pri- Angelieline..."

When he leaned toward me he smelled really good... I bit my bottom lip ...my cheek burned red.....and I felt curious about who he was...