Half Past

Annalise Blacksmith and Brennan Baker have been friends for as long as they can remember. Both being adopted at the age of three and never knowing their parents, they have more in common than they both assume.

At nineteen and twenty, this is their last year in Petawawa. The historic old town just located east of Ottawa, has been their safe haven for the past fourteen years. But just weeks into their vacation, they both find an old barn filled with antiques. While shuffling through clutter they come across and old watch and upon showing their respective guardians, Annalise's foster mother confiscates it.

Brennan and Annalise make a plan to steal it back, while doing so, they set the watch into motion and their lives tumbling backwards.

Just when they thought they couldn't know more about each other, the past unravels itself and opens up all the secrets, mysteries and moments they both missed.

Were Brennan's real parents rich? Were both his mother and father still alive? Were they in the very town that both he and Annalise have frequented for years?

And was it true that Annalise's parents hadn't died in a car crash after all? That they too, were living right here the entire time?