Life changing day ♥

Normal. What is normal? people tend to say the word often when describing something, hell even I do too. The question I've been wondering for years but nobody I ask seemed to know what it was. I soon found out the answer to the question but only what normal is and this is where my story starts.

I was an orphan simple as that, no tragic backstory. My parents gave us up when I was around thirteen with my baby brothers because they didn't want us, all three of us just a mistake to them. I slipped into an elder brother for not only my younger brothers but to the kids in the group home too. Whenever they kids act up sometimes the workers came to me because they kids listen to their 'older brother'. 

When I turned seventeen my brothers were four years old and already they were scheming to get what they wanted. They just show their cute faces and they workers would coo and pinch their cheeks and giving them whatever they want. At first I was mortified by it but than it just got to the point where it was funny. They got along with everyone but they didn't like sharing me, but they had to so whenever they asked the workers for alone time with me they always let them. It only lasts an hour or two before the kids riot cause they want to see me again.

I was a busy body though taking care of the kids, my siblings, and working a job than go to school was hard for me, but I manage it. I went to school like a 'normal' kid but some kids who grew up with me from middle school called me a 'home kid' which at the time didn't make sense but now I got it. They changed their names though, now they call me an 'unwanted brat' because nobody wants me apparently; which is not true in the slightest. I got adoptions but I told that I would go if my little brothers came with me, and the families would look at one another and they either picked a new kid or left.

The job I work at is a newspaper delivery service that I worked for four years, and at first it was hard because that was when I was put into the group home so at times the people complain that there was water drops on their paper. My defense was 'who reads paper anymore' which the boss loved, so I didn't lose my job. I worked there ever since, but with less tear stains and problems and more people shouting 'good morning Luka!' at the ass crack of dawn. 

I was actually delivering my last paper right now. I got off my bike as I set it to the side a car goes by a small water pond in the street, turning to look at the car it went through the pond and drenched me from head to toe in muddy street water from last nights storm. I clenched the newspaper, taking a breathe through my nose and releasing it. 

Turning back to the house I walked up to the door and rang the door bell, with my eyes still close and counting to ten than reverse. When the door opened I handed the paper to the guy as I walked into the house.

"I need clothes, before school Cole" I monotonously say, looking back at my friend who closed the door and locked it, black hair going all over the place but dressed in skinny jeans and a hoodie. 

"what happened?" He asks as he walks back towards his bathroom with a frown on his face, "and 'hello to you Cole, how did you sleep?' would have been nice." shaking slightly at the cold feeling of my clothes against my body, wrapping my arms around myself.

"Hello Cole, how did you sleep?" I asked softly as I sneezed softly into my arm, before looking back at him.

"like shit" was his snarky reply, how kind of him. Sighing as a smile threatens to come onto my face, before shaking my head lightly as he come back into his room and grabs me a few pairs of clothes before he toss's them at me. I nod my head in thanks and start getting ready in my second pair of clothes today, wow not even lunch and I already ruined my first pair of clothes today; new record. Rolling my shoulders as I stretch my body as I twist it and stopping when I hear a crack, making me sigh in relief and a gross out look to appear on Cole's face making me snort.