Innocent

I had no intentions of falling in love with him. Not even a little bit. Really I had just wanted to be friends, best friends even, maybe. Who knew.

But of course things never work out how you plan it.

It started off innocent. A little flirting, side glances, awkward jokes leading into awkward laughs, that turned into fits of laughter. Movie nights that turned into popcorn being flung at one another, more laughing fits.

But then something changed, it was like we had lost all control of what we had silently agreed to lock away.

It started when someone broke into his house, stealing his keys from right under his nose. He was a mess.

And I mean mess.

He wouldn't move off of his couch after everyone had left, he huddled up with his legs pressed onto his chest, a dark blue throw blanket over him and his head on his knees.

I hated it.

So what did I do about it?

I remember it clearly. I walked over like I owned the place. The place we had shared many of nights together just being lazy. I walked over to him, pulled his knees away from his face, sat in between his legs and grabbed him by the back of the neck. All very lightly I might add, not in a way that would harm or scare him. I looked into his eyes, he looked back into mine with that scared, lost puppy dog look that he wore so well.

And that was it.  I lost all my control, it snapped like a twig. And I kissed him.

I had thought for sure he would push back, scoot away from me and scold me for what I had done.

But man, was I wrong.

He leaned forward, pressing deeper into the kiss, turning something innocent and calm into something heated and raw. Before I knew it Symon was on top of me. His small hands running up my shirt and over my chest while I started undoing his jeans and pulling them down over his ass, leaving his tight gray boxer briefs on in their wake.

"Sy, we should- we gotta stop." I fought half heartily as Symon sucked on my neck. He stopped, but only for a minute to let out a small chuckle.

"Not at chance." He replied, his voice something I had never heard before. It was lustful, almost dirty. And I loved it.

I ended up flipping us over, Symon looked amazing. Brown hair all tousled over the couch cushion, a moan slipping past his lips as his eyes shut in pleasure as I pushed my cock over his own.

He was beautiful.

It didn't take long for us to lose our clothes, my shirt found its way over the back of the couch while his was behind his head. Our pants and underwear on the floor.

"Have you done anything like this before?" I had to ask, I told myself it was only because I wanted to know of he knew how much pain this could be, I had no lube on hand and precum would only do so much. But apart of me wanted to know for a selfish reason. Would I be his first? If not, who was?

I was relived when he shook his head no, I moved one of my hands to his mouth, pushing his bottom lip down with my index finger before he pushed his tongue out like the expert he thought he was. Before long he was sucking my fingers like a porn star, licking them and nipping them, grabbing my wrist and holding it there while he bobbed his head on my two digits. I couldn't help but moan watching him, feeling my body heat enough that I thought I would cum by just watching him.

Before that could happened, I pulled my fingers away, leaving Symon to let out a half whine half moan.

He was driving me crazy.

I pushed one wet finger inside of him, I figured I would need to pause, let him adjust. But that wasn't Symon's fashion, as I would soon find out. He let out a moan, his back arching on the couch. I took that as the O.K to add another finger. And I was right.

Symon gasped at first. I thought maybe I had hurt him. But when he pushed his hips down onto my hands I knew all was okay and I thrust them into him, slowly at first. Then picking up speed as I watches his mouth form little 'O's and he mumbled "oh fuck, oh fuck yes." Over and over again in my ear.

I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled my fingers out, and lined my hard, soaked with precum cock with his entrance and slowly pushed passed the ring of muscles.

That's when I knew letting him go wasn't going to be easy.

Like the little vixen he was, after he was fully adjusted and ready for more, he wrapped his legs around my hips, crossing them just above my ass. "Oh God Elis." He moaned, his trimmed nails biting into my skin. "Make me cum."

And I did. Three times.

I trusted deep and hard into him, and he loved very minute of the skin slapping, sweat building, climax topping sex. Every round, Every position.

Laying down, sitting up with him riding my cock like the little whore he could be, doggy style with him looking back at me with those dirty little eyes and those sweet little moans his ass in the air and his body arched like an old pro.

That night I found out that I didn't love a sweet, innocent boy.

But a dirty, angry, hot, man.

____

I wrote this in one sitting. The things you can do lol hope you enjoyed a little look into the first time Elis and Symon connected ;)

Oh and don't forget to check out my new story Drive By, I'm super in love with it and wont be updating anything other then this (maybe) While I write it as I'm having really bad writers block on The Alpha's Brother, and I'm trying to stop myself from just skipping right over to The Alpha's Boy (Which let me tell you, is a real battle) I love you guys!

Spotlight_

8/27/17