Roleplay ideas (mostly for my friends who like rp-ing)

Hey there! So! Down to business! (To defeat the huns brah)

I have some friends that like to roleplay, so I'm making rp scenarios for them.

Violet_purple-girl, this is mostly for us. shadowfang31 I'm not sure if you like roleplaying, but yea.

So I'm gonna put 2 scenarios and a make your own. Enjoy friends!

Sin. 1: fnaf animatronics
You(oc animatronic) power up and are greeted by darkness. A glitchy growl enters your robotic ears. A cat animatronic creeps out of the dark. Her furry "skin" is sea green and her hair is yellow. She wears a purple shirt with a red bowtie and short yellow shorts. The most noticeable thing about her are her eyes. One is purple and the other is glitchy. She beckons you. Do you follow?    (Mostly for shadowfang31)

Sin 2: fnaf guards
You (oc guard) near the entrance of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, your new job. You were told that you were going to get a tour from a girl nicknamed Galaxy. As you walk in the building you see a girl with blue hair looking off somewhere. You make yourself known and she turns to you, showing her yellow and green eyes. Loathing swims within them. Do you greet her or wait?  (Mostly for Violet_purple-girl)

Sin. 3: make it up bruh!     (Anyone!)

Bye Mutants!!!

(Btw fam, I'm not saying you can't do the first two scenarios, I just made them in the style for friends. Feel free to rp on them too!  👌👋)