2(contains: NSFW)

It's almost time, Just one more year and the fact that Eric is the next heir will be released and then i will probably as well have my freedom, that's what the old man promised me, His wife has gone mad, and was locked in the basement, I had to make sure no one knows, on the surface she is dead, But i know very well the truth. Eric is 15, he is almost 16 though. I have been going to school during those years as their daughter so i know what to teach him so i was assigned as his personal attendant all this while. The fact that Eric catch things on very fast scares me, as he should not know that he has a blood sister and she is dead already. Well now that Eric's quite independent already, I have started again my job of the matchstick girl... Being on the streets is better then being cooped in that house. But sometimes not so a good of an idea to do so, word is getting around that Yvonne was actually murdered.

————————————————————–

"I will kill you all, I swear i will!" Echoed Aunt Gean's voice throughout the hall ways as she was drag away by Eric's body guard. Eric has now reign as the new heir. "Now that i am king i am gonna command that you all are gonna help me get my rightful position..." smiled Eric. "You all are gonna make ME king.." He roared with laughter as anger contorts his face. His gentle smile disappearing from it. The Heir now, is different from the kid we did know when he was 15, he is now 17, but what makes the most difference is that he knows who was the one that killed his blood sibling, which he hadn't a word with because his parents hid him out of people's view, in a shed, a dark scary shed, he had to struggle relentlessly to be able to get even a tiny bit of his parents attention, by studying.. and also facing his very own fears and curiosity of coming out of the shed one day. To top it on he accidentally stumble on to a cruel sight of his own mom dwelling in her madness as it seems, but all he could do was watch. I had comforted him, saying...it's alright, you ain't a monster, those people are... And then i gave him a match. "Once you get to be King, light this match and call out to me i will be there i will help you gain back your lost ones." I smile. He nodded. We made an agreement for it to happen when aunt gean gets out of jail and then tries to kill us, Of Course he would have to gain his place in throne first.

————————————————————–

He wants me to be Queen? Not that i can't but i don't want to, I am not a girl. He still doesn't know does he? This afternoon i sent a letter to our dear aunt who is gonna be released tonight, I can't wait, though it will soon happen. I will take my last nap then, I curled my self up on to the cold stone path under the light of the sun setting the snow flakes seem like crystals but all so fragile to the touch. And before i know it, I had fallen asleep deeply. " Lvine...Lvine Gil Fince..." Someone was calling me, without doubt this voice sounded alot like Tylor's. I start to stir from my sleep... "Livine! Die!.." Shouted someone as i felt a sharp object being push into my chest. I open my eyes to see aunt having a ragged appearance and was holding up a bloodied knife that blood has flowed from on to the white crisp snow making it all so beautiful yet dirty.. She has come. To me. "Kill me." i mummer-ed, blood splattering out from the inside of my body out from my mouth as i speak. But she stood still as if cemented to the ground. Slowly I walk towards her rubbing at the wound at my chest. I stop right in front of her bringing my already bloodied hand to her face. "You know aunt, You are really lousy at killing....Yvonne. Maybe you should die." I said in a sarcastic voice. Looking at her frightened face i slap yet another sentence to her face; "Do you want to kill me? But by some chance, ....Unable to do so.." I tapped at her knife making her step back in terror. She backed away till she had her back against the wall, I tooked her hand with the knife still in it. "Well, Not bad that you are surviving till now, Don't worry i will come back to find you..soon." with that i Stabbed the whole blade in to my body.