confessions part 1

A few months had passed already and you started developing feelings for papyrus, but you knew he didn't feel the same cause who could love an abomination like yourself. Sans keeps telling you to tell him, but you were nervous. You dont know why you have nothing to lose, you've already lost everything so why are you so neverous? Are you scared of being rejected? No had that happen before. Scared of being lonely? Nope been there done that got a movie deal. Sans groans and pulls you upstairs, opens papyrus's door, shoves you in and holds it close with his magic. "YOU'LL THANK ME LATER!" Blue said. You looked over and saw papyrus sitting on his bed looking at you "uh (y/n) whats up?" Papyrus asked nervously. You could tell he was hiding something, because of the blush on his face and his voice tone. "Uh nothing I was just uh leaving" you turn and start to pound on the door "blue let me out!"
You yelled "NO NOT UNTIL YOU TELL HIM!" he said. "Tell me what?" Pap asked curiously. "NOTHING!" you blurt out and then cover your mouth. "Ok somethings up tell me or else" pap said smiling slightly. "No! I dont wanna" you said crossing your arms and looking away. "Welp." He pulls you to him with his magic and starts to tickle you. "AHH n-no .... Papyrus! Stahp!!" You said between laughs and snorts. "Not until you tell me." He said chuckling to himself. "FINE! FINE!" You gasp "I like you!!"
He stops and looks up at you "what?" He asks shocked. "I like you...like...like you like you...." you say blushing. "Well I-"

(NOPE! your gonna have to wait to find out what happend next.)