surprise party!

Ok so i wanted to thank lovesSans for giving me this idea! It would have taken awhile for me to come up with another one. So thank you very very much. I really appreciate it 😁. But without further ado let's get on with the story shall we?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n) P. O. V.
As i walk into the house after a very long day at work, and what i see brings a small smile to my face. On the couch is a sleeping papyrus. He's cute when he sleeps i think as I set my things down and walk over him kissing his forehead softly before walking off to find blue..... i have something special planned. When i walk into the kitchen i dont see blue huh... weird i thought for sure he'd be in here making tacos or something... i begin to wonder where he might be when upstairs i here the theme to napstabot's t.v. show. I smack my forehead remembering that a new episode always airs around this time. I walk quietly upstairs and open blue's door slowly. I giggle as he excitedly bounces on his bed with stars in his eyes, i never really understood why he likes that show so much. I close the door silently and walk back downstairs. Looks like I'llhave to do this myself. I walk over to the closet under the stairs and pull out many decorations and party supplies then get to work decorating the house and setting up for a kickass party.
(Timeskip because laziness)
I look over my work and smile proudly. I make sure everything is ok in the living room even though it was risky with papy sleeping on the couch, but i pulled it off thankfully.

 I make sure everything is ok in the living room even though it was risky with papy sleeping on the couch, but i pulled it off thankfully

I then walk into the kitchen and make sure everything is in order, and smile.

Now all thats left is to call everyone over then the party can start! (Another time skip because why not)After everyone had arrived i carefully blindfold papyrus and tell everyone to hide

(Another time skip because why not)
After everyone had arrived i carefully blindfold papyrus and tell everyone to hide. After they are safely hidden away i tap paps shoulder "papy wake up." I say trying to hide the excitement in my voice. He shifts then yawns stretching his arms out "(y/n) whats going on? Why am i blindfolded?" He asks obviously confused. "Well.... i thought I'd do something special since you just got out of prison" i say happily as i hold a sign infront of me "why dont you take the blind fold off." I smile as he begins to untie the knot and slip the peice of cloth off. As he does this everyone who was hiding jumps out and yells "welcome back papyrus!!!!!" Making him jump nearly ten feet in the air as i giggle quietly. When he calms down and quits laughing himself he reads the sign i had made.

He smiles widely and stands up walking over to me "thank you (y/n) this all means a lot to me" he says as he cups my face bending down slightly before giving me a long passionate kiss, making me blush madly

He smiles widely and stands up walking over to me "thank you (y/n) this all means a lot to me" he says as he cups my face bending down slightly before giving me a long passionate kiss, making me blush madly. "Heh your so cute when you blush" he chuckles "i am not!" I huff the blush still paints my face "are too" he playfully argues back kissing my cheek. Before i can say something he yells "alright who's ready to get this party started?!" Causing the whole house to fill with cheers. As the party kicks off we knew that this was gonna be a long.... long night.

Alrighty guys thats another chapter up! I hope your enjoying my book so far, because i really enjoy writing it! Anyways i hope you liked this chapter and thank you once more lovesSans for supplying me with this idea. Until next time bye bye my lovely lovely readers!