bonus one

some of y'all sad that the chapters end quickly so here's a bonus chapter for y'all :)) happy reading!

also, take note I did not proofread

~~~

jealous?

Song Mira, an ordinary girl from school of performing arts, Seoul.....

....or so she thought.

Never in her dreams did she think that she would ever manage to date her very first crush, also known as one of the most popular guys in school.

Lee Donghyuck.

It had been almost a month since they've started to date, and in the beginning, many students were very curious as to how they managed to end up with one another.

Fortunately for them now, there wasn't much buzz since the incident passed.

Although that was the case, there was a habit that the two did not change.

That is, writing letters.

Mira approached her locker with her best friend, Kim Jisoo by her side. Jisoo was the one that gave her that dare.

As she slowly opened her locker, a small slip of paper fell to the ground lightly. She picked it up, cracking a small smile.

"Pfft, lovesick. Seriously. You still owe me one." Jisoo teased, noting the look on my face.

"Shut up, Kim Jisoo!" I whisper-yelled.

"Nope, no and no," She grinned as I flashed her a glare. "Go on, open up and read what he wrote to you." She eyed the slip of paper, a smug smile evident on her face.

Chuckling, I carefully flipped open the slip of paper. My grin was replaced with a deep frown as I read it's contents.

Hey, Song Mira.

I know you have a Boyfriend and all, but it probably won't hurt to just meet me for a sec behind the huge tree in the school garden after school, right? It won't be long. I'll make it quick.

<jeno lee>

Puzzled at my behaviour, Jisoo snatched the paper out of my hands, skimming through its contents.

"Oh...Jeno?" A smile was playing on her lips. "What business could he have with you, behind the huge tree in the school garden?"

"How would I know?" I shrugged, confused.

"Well, I think," Jisoo glanced up at me. "You should meet him. He sounds...desperate?"

"Huh..." I mumbled.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it'd be fine. I know what kind of person Jeno is. Anyways, it isn't like you don't know him!" She encouraged.

I nodded as the school bell rang noisily. Jisoo and I have different classes, so I quickly ran off first, bidding goodbye.

Back at the lockers, Jisoo murmured.

"Except that...behind that huge tree in the school's garden...is a popular spot for confessions." Jisoo said as she watched her best friend's retreating back. She was fairly sure of her assumptions.