chapter 12 (the end)

The limo was empty. We were sitting on the trunk of an empty fucking limo. We both just looked at each other and wondered what the hell happened to Louis and Ali. All of a sudden we heard laughing behind us. We turned around and they were running in between cars to go to the arena. Louis had Ali’s hand and they were making a damn run for it, acting like we couldn’t see them.

“Well, looks like we brought our children to the concert didn’t we” Harry said laughing, putting his arm around me. He kissed my temple and we started walking.

“No, we brought idiots to the concert” I said back laughing walking with my arm around his waist.

We had an incredible time, the 4 of us. No craziness just loads of fun. Harry was the hopeless romantic as usual, holding me tight singing to me, telling me how much he loved me. I still can’t believe after the past few months we are still strong. I truly do love him.

***

It has been about 2 weeks since the concert. Ali and Louis actually see each other a lot, but they are taking it slow. They are both newly single. Louis was in a much longer relationship that’s why he wants to take it slow. I mean they are getting close though, and I thought Harry and I made people gag, NO, they are ridiculously gross with each other. But they laugh and laugh for hours, they are both so funny. Are they ever going to make it official? Who knows, I think they just enjoy each other’s company for now.

Tonight we decided to have one of our epic parties at the house. It’s been a few months since the one where I talked to Harry. It’s also my birthday weekend so we want to have a good time. This time we were hoping for no drama. Did that happen? Of course not!

“Everything is in the coolers, and the keg will be here soon” Harry said rushing down the stairs

“Okay thanks, I need to go get ready” I said giving him a kiss on the cheek

“Wear something sexy, birthday girl, I have a big surprise for you” he said slapping my ass as I walked by

I decided on this reddish tank top with lace on the back and jean shorts. It was painfully hot out, I figured we would be going in the bay tonight at some point. Louis blasted music and all of our friends started showing up. I gathered around our counter in the kitchen and Harry poured out the first round of shots. I downed it with no problem, and just kept drinking the night away.

 “Oh shit, this isn’t good” Harry said to Louis pointing at the door

“Fuck, ca mon…really out of all fucking nights?” Louis said shaking his head trying to find Ali.

It was Niall.

I walked over to see what the hell was going on. He came with mutual friends of ours, so I really couldn’t be that mad could I?

“Happpppy Birthdayyyy sweetie” he said smiling giving me a big hug.

He smelled like whiskey, and he was far gone already. His eyes reddened and glassy, speech slurred. I‘m having de ja vu from our first party, only this time Niall isn’t friendly with Ali anymore.

“Thanks, why are you here though Ni?” I said a bit apprehensively 

“I’m here to fight, fight for my girl…teach that mother fucker a lesson for stealing MY fucking girlfriend from me” he said yelling walking towards Louis, pointing at him egging him on

Harry walked right over putting his hands on Niall’s chest stopping him. “Hey listen, do this another time ..It’s Kendall’s birthday don’t do this to her man”

“I know it is, and I’m sorry Kendall, but how the fuck else am I supposed to talk to her?” Niall said lowering his voice trying it reason with us