Chapter 28- The bestfriend's advice

I just want to thank the readers who still read this book and especially add this to their reading list!

Jin: Yah babes😍😘

Me: Yes pabo?😆😅

Jin: what did you call me?!😕😠

Me: Nothing! I mean, yes babe??😇😁

Jin: Good. I have a joke.😁😁

Me: Okay what joke? It should be funny..😉

Jin: YEP! What do you call a working fish?🏬🐟

Namjoon: Zoe, don't answer it!!😩😩

Jimin: Or you'll be doomed!😧😧

Jin: Yah who told you to butt in?!😤😣

Me: Okay tell me what is it..😕😐

Jin: A ProFishional!!😜😁

Me: 😐😑

Yoongi: what the actual f..😒😒

HEHE..surreh

- Zoe

......................................................................

Jungkook went back to their home, feeling broken. He banged the door, making the other guys look at his direction. Namjoon frowned and stood up. " Yah, what's your problem?".

Jungkook stood their, combing his hand on his hair and covered his face. " Fuck my life", he muttered.

" Tell us what happened! Did you see V already?", Jin asked. Jungkook nodded but kicked the chair. " What the hell Jungkook, you're acting weird!".

" I'M FUCKING STUPID!", he shouted.

" Tell us the what the fuck is your problem, stop shouting", Suga said seriously. Jungkook sighed.

" It's Jisan..", he said. " I can't take it anymore, I did something stupid, some bullshit".

" What did you do?", Hoseok ask, a bit concerned.

" I..I can't control myself so I started to get sensual with her. I thought that she likes me back but she stopped", Jungkook explained.

" Jungkook, you're getting obsessed with Jisan and you needs to stop or else we'll be in danger ", Jimin said. Jungkook frowned.

" I can't because I love her already hyung!", Jungkook shouted.

" Then if you love her, let her go. If you love her, support her for loving our bestfriend. You should be thankful that she's not like Jinhee", Jin said.

" Friend, get over with it", Jimin said as he tapped the boy's back.

" You'll just hurt yourself", Hoseok added.

" And if you keep on forcing yourself to someone you love but only sees you as a friend, it will shatter you and it fucking hurts. Get that in your brain, young man", Yoongi said.

" Yoongi, stop swearing", Namjoon scolded. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

" Says the one who swears a lot too..".

" Now tell us about Taehyung. Is he doing fine?", Jimin asked.

" Yes he is. I think he's really changing", Jungkook said. Hoseok smiled.

" I can't wait to see our bestfriend again!", he cheerfully said.

" It been so long since we hang out with him", Jin said while arranging the flower pots.

" Let's hope he can get out", Namjoon said as he sat down again.

" When he got out, we will hang out in Carousel Park again", Jimin said.

Jungkook stared at the window for a moment. His mind had a flashback of what happened earlier. He sighed and tried to remove it from his thoughts. He facepalmed and closed his eyes. The other guys noticed his actions. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

" Yah Jungkook, if I were you, I will stop that. I know you're still thinking about whatever that happened a while ago with Jisan", he said. " Man, control yourself".

" There are a lot of girls out there, girls that are single", Jimin said. " and not taken".

" Try going to some tea shops. You might see some alone girls there", Hoseok said with a smile. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

" Seriously hyung, that's where me and Jisan became acquaintances", he said. Hoseok shrugged.

" Just try to forget what happened a while ago", Jin said.

Jungkook sighed. He knows that it is hard for him but he needs to let go. Jisan is taken and also his bestfriend's girlfriends. He doesn't want Taehyung to be angry with him. Maybe I really need to move on...Jisan wouldn't love me back.., he thought.

***

Jisan sighed and laid down. She felt sorry for Jungkook. Im sorry Jungkook..I really am, she thought. She knows that Jungkook really likes her because he already admitted it at the first, but now he loves her.

" Uhg....why? I'm really sorry..", Jisan said. She stood up and went to shower.

***

Taehyung sat down at his bed. He already saw Jungkook. He smiled but it was not that long when they talked. He really miss his friend. He saw the sweatshirt that Jisan bought for him but he can't move because of the straight jacket. He really hates wearing that clothing. It made him feel like an insane person.

But now, he knows that Jinhee drugged him then he felt anger again. He also felt sorry about Jisan knowing what he done. He stood up and went to the window. Taehyung suddenly remembered something. He frowned a bit.

A while ago, he saw Mr. Yoo talking to Mrs. Park. He also heard the word 'test' and he have no idea what is it all about.

" If that test will make me get out of here, I will be glad to take it".

.....................................................................

Ni Hao!! I know...the update is short. Im sorry hehe😊😇 I'll try to write longer chapters!!

Anyway, I'm really excited for BTS comeback, I'm waiting for it like duh!!😁😵

Thanks guys!!😊😊

- Zoe