Chapter Two.

Chapter 2! Wow, thanks for all the reads and votes!.

Cheryl's P.O.V

I exited the venue after I watched a few other bands perform, such as: Pierce The Veil, Of Mice & Men and Sleeping with Sirens. I wasn't in the mood to watch anymore because I'd had too much vodka and I was feeling sick. I made my way off of the site and on to the field at the back since I lived very close to where warped was this year. I trudged through the tall, green grass and stopped at a voice. A British voice. I beautiful british voice. "Excuse Me love...? Are you a fan of mine..?" He asked. At that moment in time, I nearly died. It's Oli. It's Oliver Sykes. Oh my lord. Don't fangirl Cheryl, be cool. "Erm, no! WHAT!? Defiantly not, who are you??"I said." I know who you are, your the girl from the crowd"He said. Cute, he has a nickname for me. "What do you mean oliv- I mean you didn't answer my question. Who are you?"But I knew who he was too well. 'Oh, I'm Oliver Sykes...Who are you?"He asked. "I'm not going to tell strangers my confidential information."I said. "Fine, I'll just call you girl from the crowd. Are you ok with that GFTC?"Urgh, stop being so cute. "Wanna hang out? I never get to hang out with anyone that doesn't know me, it gets too awkward...So, what do you say?"He continued. "Sure!! I mean.. Whatever."I said Awkwardly. "Great! To yours then..?" Oli asked. "Yup" I said simply. I felt things going too fast but then I remembered. It's Oli Sykes. We walked through the field together silently. But it wasn't a awkward silence. We were enjoying each others company. We reached my house and nobody was home. I thanked lord that nobody was home.

I noticed this had alot of reads...? Yes, I'm gonna update!:)